Halo and its quitting ranked tendency

What is going on?

I have been playing ranked and nowadays one of you team quits or one in your enemy team quits, it feels so unrewarding to win. No fair play anymore.

This is pretty much the norm in most games I play now-a-days. Why I advocate people to start looking for teams before hand and stop solo queuing up for matches. People are unreliable, it’s as simple as that. If you don’t know that, at all, then there’s probably a big chance the instant something happens they don’t like, they’re going to dip. Of course there will be a few that will crash out, nothing they can do about that, but often will just hoop right back in like it was a rare occurrence without seeing what might have caused it thinking “oh, this won’t happen again”, even after the 50th time it happens in a row. Then you have a few that actually have a good excuse to leave, just be aware a lot of people will use this point to try and justify why they “had to leave”, only to instant try and requeue up again a second later because yeah, it was nothing more then BS.

Most will leave though because something triggered them the wrong way. They don’t like how a player players, they didn’t get their favorite weapon, the enemy touched their flag shortly into the match ( even if killed right there after ). Almost all of it is for selfish reasons. They don’t care about anyone else’s fun, only their own.

Again, the best thing you can do, is find people before hand you can reliable count on to stick to matches. I’d recommend getting a larger group together so you can always fill gaps if someone isn’t on. The less you rely on the AI to figure out who it thinks would be the best teammate for you, the better off you’re going to be.

This won’t unfortunately help with enemy teams players dropping sadly. But if enough people wise up, this might become less and less of an issue going forward.