Halo and Breakfast!

Before you get on any halo game what do you preffer for a good O’L morning breakfast to get your Halo ON

WAFFELS

whats your breakfast in the morning?

Sanghelli cereal.

^ i hope it isn’t sugar free…!

i dont usually have breakfast, Just coffee…And plenty of it…

PeacE
ShadEO9

I like to start the day by eating up some Charlie Sheen words of inspiration.

’I am on a drug. It’s called Charlie Sheen. It’s not available because if you try it, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body.'
’I’m tired of pretending like I’m not special. I’m tired of pretending like I’m not -Yoink-’, a total freakin’ rock star from Mars.'
’I’m bi-winning. I win here and I win there. Now what? If I’m bi-polar, aren’t there moments where a guy like crashes in the corner like, ‘Oh my God, it’s all my mom’s fault!’ Shut up! Shut up! Stop! Move forward.'
’Duh. Winning.'
That and mix it with some Lucky Charms or Cap’n Crunch.
Now go get them tiger!

I’m a fan of Cheerios, straight up. You can keep your honey and your nuts…

Food Nipple!

I would like a Grunt waffle iron. That would be awesome.

> i dont usually have breakfast, Just coffee…And plenty of it…
>
>
> PeacE
> ShadEO9

REINCARNATION OF FRANK O’C :open_mouth:

“Pushing the coffee mug i c”
Marty O’donnell

> Food Nipple!

^epic!

> I like to start the day by eating up some Charlie Sheen words of inspiration.
>
> 'I am on a drug. It’s called Charlie Sheen. It’s not available because if you try it, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body.'
> ‘I’m tired of pretending like I’m not special. I’m tired of pretending like I’m not -Yoink-’, a total freakin’ rock star from Mars.'
> 'I’m bi-winning. I win here and I win there. Now what? If I’m bi-polar, aren’t there moments where a guy like crashes in the corner like, ‘Oh my God, it’s all my mom’s fault!’ Shut up! Shut up! Stop! Move forward.'
> 'Duh. Winning.'
> That and mix it with some Lucky Charms or Cap’n Crunch.
> Now go get them tiger!

LMAO I’m saving this post! thumbs up for making my day :smiley: