Halo: Advanced Titanfall 2

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

EDIT: 343i apparently doesn’t agree with freedom of speech and blocked my previous thread “HALO: ADVANCED TITANFALL”, so i went and made another one. They can’t take criticism, that’s sad.

Come on 343i, can you not make a game that’s original and works? Ever since you guys took over Halo, you have not once done something good. Halo 4, Halo MCC and Halo 5 are all bad Halo games.

Don’t like Halo 5? Don’t buy it

Why did you make another thread of this

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.</mark>

> 2533274857398125;3:
> Why did you make another thread of this

343i are terrible devs, that’s why.

Like with your other tread, everyone will report it .
P.S. How old are you?
Which Halo did you played before?
How many time did you played them?
Are you just a matchmaking guy?
Btw, you sound like the cod fanbase toward COD BO III : Call of Halo Crysis

Lmao I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking. already jeeeze. No one is breaking your arm to buy the game. Your opinion was read, we got it? Problem is this a forum not -yoinking- blog!

what is there to talk about here? Do you enjoy having ppl agree or disagree with your opinion? You hate every thing 343 has touched yet here you are. How boring is your life? Sunday morning go play games you enjoy or visit the forum of a game you actually have intention of playing.

maybe if you threw in constructive criticism with your opinion it wouldn’t be locked.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.</mark>

Is this meant to amuse me, you sad excuse of a clown?

Since you hate 343 so much I would suggest leaving these forums all together so you don’t waste your precious time.

Creating a thread stating that you hate 343 is a waste of time for everyone involved. And you wonder why people reported your last worthless post…

1. 343 doesn’t monitor the forums, the mods do.
  2. Apparently, you can’t take take the fact that you’re thread was locked. Guess that makes you a terrible community member.
  3. You can insult, berate, bash or hate all you want, if you do it to get attention then you’re thread will get locked and you’ll get the banhammer.
  4. Both of these threads are troll posts, so they’ll get locked. Mainly because the community gets tired of seeing it and report you.

> 2533274872459107;1:
>

343 Don’t care about your “criticism”. If they blocked your previous thread it was because everybody was reporting it.

I know I reported your original thread and I know I’ll report this one.

This kind of threads are not even useful in any way. If you hate 343 so much then don’t buy their games and don’t post on their forums. Nobody will stop you if you want to leae, I promise.

So… Since your last completely non-contructive thread was closed (by moderators, who AREN’T 343i employees), your solution was to go create another thread of even less value?

Do you want to get banned? Because that’s how you get banned.

Honestly people, just report and move on. No need to go and encourage these kinds of threads.

I don’t think the OP has played Halo. . . or Titanfall.

also: report!

I should be allowed to select multiple reasons for reporting, because this thread easily violated at least five rules in the first post alone.

Guess I’ll just settle for “making non-constructive posts”.

> 2533274808386392;11:
> So… Since your last completely non-contructive thread was closed (by moderators, who AREN’T 343i employees), your solution was to go create another thread of even less value?
>
> Do you want to get banned? Because that’s how you get banned.
>
> Honestly people, just report and move on. No need to go and encourage these kinds of threads.

Nice Archer reference in there lol

> 2533274872459107;4:
>

oh and i’m sure you know a ton about being a Dev. Get out of here!

And I’ve got a game you might like, OP…

343I Hate thread: -Yoinking!- Evolved

In all seriousness, you should probably stop before you get banned. Rational criticism is fine.
But spewing vitriol just for attention is going to result in you getting banned.

Halo 5 plays nothing like Titanfall lol

It amazes me people think it plays like titanfall when titanfall built itself on wall running and double jump but halo 5 has neither

You’re free to criticize Halo 5 as much as you want.

Your thread was locked because it wasn’t criticism, it was “Halo 5 sux lawl advanced titanfall four”.

Why are they bad games? What should 343I do? Which similarities don’t you like?

Just saying it sucks is meaningless.

yawn Be more original with your hatred please.