HALO ACHIEVEMENT HELPER PROGRAM

Please be specific !
NOTE: PLEASE come back to this page to check if your request has been responded to.If it has you then need to contact the other people who are under the same heading as you are

> Hi there.
>
> Are you sitting at your xbox bored and confused? Or perhaps you’re trying to Reach that number 62 Milestone on Halo Waypoint so you can finally say ‘I have conquered the Covenant’. Or maybe you just want to look like a Military police in Halo Reach MM.
> If so then why not try and earn some Halo G.
>
> Ok folks this is just a very simple thread and i hope you can help keep it alive. Note: Before reading any further if your request for an achievement is boosting then this is not the thread to do it in. Basically NO BOOSTING
> I wanted to create a thread where Halo players could come together and perhaps help each other earn some achievements. Now these achievements can be anything from ‘Finishing the fight’ on Halo 3 to Skunking the enemy team on Halo Reach. Now i am hoping this thread will stay alive so others can come here to help each other, we all love playing Halo so why not come together and help each other.
> Since this thread has just been created so far it’s just me helping, if you wish to help or want to get help then please feel free to ask.
> Helpers so far:
> Br0ken Tears
>
>
> Your sincerely Ben(Br0ken Tears)

I will help people and I need help with some also.When I get my Xbox back and renew my membership I will be glad to help.

Sweet. See you then.

im so good i got 63 even tho it doent exist :stuck_out_tongue:

could you guys help me with the following achivemnts-
Halo 3 VidMaster Challenge Annual
Halo 3 ODST Vidmaster Challenge deja vu
Halo 3 ODST Vidmaster Challenge Endure
Halo 3 ODST all 200,000 points for firefight besides Lost Platoon.

thanks -w2drs21

also once I get all the achivments for all the Halo Games Ill gladly help anyone else.

Add my Gamertag to the list of helpers if you want. xP
I’m a veteran Vidmaster collector, but other things like Halo: Reach stuff sounds cool too.

> could you guys help me with the following achivemnts-
> Halo 3 VidMaster Challenge Annual
> Halo 3 ODST Vidmaster Challenge deja vu
> Halo 3 ODST Vidmaster Challenge Endure
> Halo 3 ODST all 200,000 points for firefight besides Lost Platoon.
>
> thanks -w2drs21
>
> also once I get all the achivments for all the Halo Games Ill gladly help anyone else.

We’ve got 3 people to do those Vidmasters(including you) we just need one more, then we’ll set up and day to do it

all right sounds good,If we can find another person Ill be able to do it today, if not next weekend Ill be able to.

I should probably add though… I’m not always checking the forums. So its probably best to message my Gamertag if you need my help.

I need Running the Show in Halo Wars. :stuck_out_tongue:

> I need Running the Show in Halo Wars. :stuck_out_tongue:

What’s the requirement for that

You need to reach the rank of General in Halo Wars. What rank are you at right now
|| 880 Zero || ?

> I need Running the Show in Halo Wars. :stuck_out_tongue:

Halo Wars is not my strong point, if you want to get this you’ll need to spend alot of time on it and i’m afraid i don’t have that time at the moment, exams and all.

i have a question for reach.

what are Moa? cause i want to get the “KEEP IT CLEAN” achievement

thanks

> You need to reach the rank of General in Halo Wars. What rank are you at right now
> || 880 Zero || ?

Brigadier. It was more of a joke than an actual request because I’m terrible compared to what I used to be. :frowning:

You can add me to that list. I currently have Halo 3 and Halo Reach. I should be getting my ODST back soon. I can’t help out with Halo Wars, at least yet, because I only have it on gamefly, and I’m not sure whether I’ll actually own it. I do have all of the achievements except for the Halo Wars ones, so I can give valuable insight to anyone who needs it.

> i have a question for reach.
>
> what are Moa? cause i want to get the “KEEP IT CLEAN” achievement
>
>
> thanks

Moa are bird like creatures found on Winter Contingency. Hopefully this BWU should help you recognise them. http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&cid=30409 Just scroll down for all of the images and video.

EDIT: Actually what was I thinking? Just use the Halopedian page here: NameBright - Coming Soon. Anyway, hope that helps.

halo reach: 920/1250 although my xbox still says 920/1000 as i haven’t been on it in a while so haven’t got the update
Halo wars 1200/1200

i can help with any of the achievements i already have.

Also any tips for getting the achievement “If They Came to Hear Me Beg” on halo reach, i’ve been trying to do it at the cliff top at the beginning of the final mission but even when i acctually manage to assasinate the elite at the bottom and survive it still doesn’t give me the achievement. I’ve even tried turning sprint off about halfway through the fall…never works i once landed on the elites head and survived but lost my shields and some health so i didn’t last too long, was amusing though.

thanks nicholas cave

You’re welcome halo 765432. =)

And to Tempist fox3, my best advice is to never give up! Make sure that your feet never touch the ground and that you disengage Sprint before falling and you will get it eventually. I know you said you were already doing these, but it can’t hurt pointing out the obvious. Are you online now? Perhaps I could help you try and get it.