Halo-a-Thon

The challenge is out. Unfortunately we cannot make it to Halo-Fest this year so we have created an annual challenge that we like to call Halo-a-Thon. The task is easier said than done. Play every Halo game (excluding Halo Wars) on legendary starting with Reach and ending with the greatest closer EVER MADE! Just in case your a moron, the list is as follows. 1. Reach 2. Halo CE 3. Halo 2 4. Halo ODST 5. Halo 3 Rules are as follows. 1. Play on legendary 2. Watch each cut scene 3. Don’t skip any part of any level 4. Complete in one sitting 5. The more the merrier 6. Eat more pizza… Good luck and lets never forget some of the greatest times playing with our friends online and celebrating 20 awesome years of the best gaming company that will ever be.

If you’re celebrating Bungie, you don’t start with Reach , you start with Pathways, Marathon, Abuse, Myth and Oni THEN you play Halo…

> The challenge is out. Unfortunately we cannot make it to Halo-Fest this year so we have created an annual challenge that we like to call Halo-a-Thon. The task is easier said than done. Play every Halo game (excluding Halo Wars) on legendary starting with Reach and ending with the greatest closer EVER MADE! Just in case your a moron, the list is as follows. 1. Reach 2. Halo CE 3. Halo 2 4. Halo ODST 5. Halo 3 Rules are as follows. 1. Play on legendary 2. Watch each cut scene 3. Don’t skip any part of any level 4. Complete in one sitting 5. The more the merrier 6. Eat more pizza… Good luck and lets never forget some of the greatest times playing with our friends online and celebrating 20 awesome years of the best gaming company that will ever be.

You forgot Halo Wars. Also, I would make the following changes:

1. Halo Wars.
  2. Halo Reach.
  3. Halo CE
  4. Halo 2; first two levels
  5. Halo 3: ODST
  6. Rest of Halo 2
  7. Halo 3

> You forgot Halo Wars. Also, I would make the following changes:
>
> 1. Halo Wars.
> 2. Halo Reach.
> 3. Halo CE
> 4. Halo 2; first two levels
> 5. Halo 3: ODST
> 6. Rest of Halo 2
> 7. Halo 3

I just did that a couple of months ago. Well, except for Halo Wars.

This is a Halo Marathon. Those are great games but its not a Bungie Thon it’s a Halo Thon.

Besides for Halo Wars that’s a good idea. It’s essentially the same thing but I understand where your coming from.

Just a few months ago I played through the whole trilogy on Legendary. I’m also currently playing ODST on Legendary and am at the Coastal Highway. I could do it, but there are parts in Halo 2 where I would get badly stuck like I do every time when I complete it on Legendary. Anyways, I might give this a try, but will leave halo Wars out as I’m not good with RTS.

> Besides for Halo Wars that’s a good idea. It’s essentially the same thing but I understand where your coming from.

Yeah. Me and some friend did a Halo Weekend before Reach came out. The only game we didn’t do Legendary on was Halo 2 (we aren’t that good).

Me and my brother did this last month but we wernt on legendary, you should do it co-op its 10x more fun.

I’ve done this before, only skipping the garbage that was Halo 2 on legendary.