Halo. A Franchise Like No Other

Halo is awe-inspiring. Halo is beautiful. Halo intrigued us all, and not only that. It hit us hard. 16 years. That’s been quite a while. Thank you all, for a great community. I couldn’t say it better. You guys are strong, capable people. Being able to outsmart the advanced AI and your friends. Being able to out-play, then out-gun your foes. We all wanted something from Halo. Most of us got it. Bungie, 343, Microsoft. Thank you guys for bringing us an amazing franchise. Thank you for impacting us. Physically and emotionally. We love Halo, as do you love making it. Master Chief, the space version of Clint Eastwood. Being an interesting and intriguing character. Cortana, Chief’s AI sidekick with a good attitude. Spartans, ruthless warriors who stand for what’s right. Thanks to Bungie and 343, we were able to assume our own role of these soldiers. Halo has been a part of my life for many years, and it’s thanks to Bungie, 343i, and my community.

I just wanted to make this appreciation thread to thank the people responsible for the very existence of the greatest game franchise of all time. (At least in my opinion.)
Spartans Never Die**.**

I agree!!
Thank you, Bonnie Ross and everyone at 343i! I can’t wait to see what the future holds.
(:slight_smile: )/

Only thing I will thank 343 for is certain characters and certain novels,other then that I don’t like the way they’re steering the halo franchise

I am grateful for what we have been given. Lets hope 343 bring us an amazing Halo 6 and future Halo games to come.

I am grateful and so happy that halo existed. If I never got introduced to halo I wonder i different ill be. It such a beautiful franchise the lore and story are amazing, multiplayer is fun and competitive, and the memories of playing with your friends on split screen and the greatest custom game and map makings. Love you bungie and 343

> 2533274830166194;3:
> Only thing I will thank 343 for is certain characters and certain novels,other then that I don’t like the way they’re steering the halo franchise

You and me both. It’s been 10 years since Halo 3. I think it’s about time we received a Halo with the classic gameplay.

I will thank Bungis and whatnot but 343i I will not that much. They make one good decision then make 20 bad decisions later on.

Very true! Best franchise I’ve participated in!