Halo: A fistful of Arrows

Halo: A fistful of Arrows

This is one of the best graphic novel in the Halo timeline or story line created out there created by Levi Hoffmeier. Its an un-official story created by him, but its worth a shoot. I has been out a long time now, but wanted to share it out with people who din’t knew it existed and I know you won’t be dissapointed.

Interactive comic

I’ve seen it before, and I think that it is truly fantastic. I really wish 343i would make it official canon.

I read it months ago and loved it, it actually imbued Noble Team with some personality - I didn’t even realise it was by Bungie until yesterday. I held it as head-canon before, now to me it’s simply canon.

> I read it months ago and loved it, it actually imbued Noble Team with some personality - I didn’t even realise it was by Bungie until yesterday. I held it as head-canon before, now to me it’s simply canon.

Bungie didn’t write or illustrate this. Levi Hoffmeier, a fan, did. So it’s still considered head-canon until 343i says so. :frowning:

> I’ve seen it before, and I think that it is truly fantastic. I really wish 343i would make it official canon.

I regard it as personal canon lol