Halo 6

Anyone have theories for Halo 6? We have seen that SPOILER ALERT (If you haven’t beaten Halo 5 on Legendary yet…) it’s got association with another Halo ring and if you listened closely to that ending cut scene, you would have noticed Cortana humming like Guilty Spark (Which I think is saying that she is going to inherit his role of a monitor of some sort) and you could hear a faint flood screech which really got my heart pumping. So does anyone have any theories on what could happen?
And maybe for Halo 3 Anniversary, we will get a special cut scene leading up to Halo 6 like you got in Halo 2 Anniversary which would be nice.
So just comment down below your thoughts and ideas.

This is all you need to know (and have).

> 2535405116054664;2:
> This is all you need to know (and have).

lol

> 2535405116054664;2:
> This is all you need to know (and have).

Wow, I just started the summary, but I’m digging it so far. It’d be fascinating to have a competition between the fans and 343i to see who could come up with the better story. 343i could even just hold a writing contest and then give a credit shoutout to the victor(s) whose elements are used in the final game.

> 2535438149102570;1:
> Anyone have theories for Halo 6? We have seen that SPOILER ALERT (If you haven’t beaten Halo 5 on Legendary yet…) it’s got association with another Halo ring and if you listened closely to that ending cut scene, you would have noticed Cortana humming like Guilty Spark (Which I think is saying that she is going to inherit his role of a monitor of some sort) and you could hear a faint flood screech which really got my heart pumping. So does anyone have any theories on what could happen?
> And maybe for Halo 3 Anniversary, we will get a special cut scene leading up to Halo 6 like you got in Halo 2 Anniversary which would be nice.
> So just comment down below your thoughts and ideas.

We’re not getting a 3 Anniversary, nor should we. This Anniversary -Yoink- craze really needs to stop.

But the best way to continue the series is to immediately dump what they were doing with Halo 5 and go back to the story arc of Halo 4, back before a certain idiot lead writer got on board. People give Halo 4 crap, but I really really enjoyed it the moment it was released (I should note that I like Reach as well). Halo 3 is my favorite game, but 4 did a good job following it up. Basically try to find some way to get back to Halo 4’s way of story telling and somehow ignore 5, and it will be good.

Cortona will get killed in the first mission of the game…