Halo 6

Hey I was just thinking about the future of halo and wondering if anyone had any good ideas for the franchise. If you have any ideas for halo 6 lets hear them!

Oh, boy, there are several things I’d add onto Halo 6. But to keep it short, I would simply make it more like Reach… better armor customization, armor add-ons (blue/orange fire helmet effect, confetti effect, etc.)… NOT TO MENTION SPLIT SCREEN!
I really hope 343 will take everyone’s suggestions into consideration, it’ll make the future game(s) more enjoyable for us all.

> > 2535453017032883;2:
> > Oh, boy, there are several things I’d add onto Halo 6. But to keep it short, I would simply make it more like Reach… better armor customization, armor add-ons (blue/orange fire helmet effect, confetti effect, etc.)… NOT TO MENTION SPLIT SCREEN!
> > I really hope 343 will take everyone’s suggestions into consideration, it’ll make the future game(s) more enjoyable for us all.
>
> Also, a good idea would be armor appearances (example: rusty,dirty,matte,metallic,polished) emblems on certain armor pieces and also armor extras, stuff like hoods, cloaks, ammo bags, additional armor pieces like on the helmets in reach, bullet holes and plasma burns.
> These are some of my thoughts not only to make the customization on par with reach, but maybe even better.

> 2535453017032883;2:
> SPLIT SCREEN!

We already know this is going to be in.

Feel free to use any of the existing wish list threads in General Discussion or Universe to talk about future Halo games. This forum is for discussing Halo 5