Halo 6 - What do you want?

I know Halo 5 has just been released and tens of thousands of you are playing the hell out of it. But I have created this Topic so us the fans can show 343 what their next game needs, because from recent news they are already working on Halo 6, and its better to show them now rather than later.

For me Halo 6 needs and I stress a Halo Reach style progression system, from leveling to armour, etc. This makes the game fresh and wanting me to come back and work hard for that one armour piece that I crave. I think the Req system in Halo 5 is just a bit boring, like I hate when I spend 10,000 points on a gold pack and get average stuff, bring back the credit system.

Halo 6:

• Look at what made Halo 2,3 and Reach amazing for its multiplayer
  • Playable elites
  • Lots of maps on release
  • Martin O’donell
  • Firefight
  • Long campaign
  • Original campaign (Halo 5 was ok but fighting the same boss over and over was boring. Also make the campaign make more sense, new players don’t want to have to read all the books and comics to make sense of Halo 5’s story)
  • Finally just make an amazing Halo game, I want to see Halo 6 be the best ever (Not saying Halo 5 was bad, but it was better than Halo 4!)

What do you the fans and community want? :slight_smile:

Firefight and Spartan Ops.

Individual armor pieces instead of just a helmet and chest piece. Also allow people to they want instead of this random REQ mystery pack -Yoink-.

Actually getting to look at the other players spartans in the pre-game lobby. Wasn’t a fan of H4’s player card but it’s better than just showing player’s emblems in H5.

> 2533274794821492;2:
> Firefight and Spartan Ops.
>
> Individual armor pieces instead of just a helmet and chest piece. Also allow people to they want instead of this random REQ mystery pack -Yoink-.
>
> Actually getting to look at the other players spartans in the pre-game lobby. Wasn’t a fan of H4’s player card but it’s better than just showing player’s emblems in H5.

Yeah I loved checking out peoples levels and there armour, that’s a good point!