Halo 6...What do you want to see?

For Halo 6 in general, what would you guys like to see make a return to the series and make an exit. Could be abilities such as sprint being removed or the comeback of firefight or dual wielding. Or maybe even something completely new you guys would like. Modes,Abilities,Weapons,Armor,Maps,Forge and possibly story direction…So practically what i’m asking is what do you want to see in Halo 6.

Any opinions guys?

Classic firefight from reach. Customizable waves of enemies, choice of loadout, fighting lonewolf

That was the only reason I played reach

ODST Firefight amd Reach customization pared with H3 gameplay and Ranks.
That would be my perfect Halo.

I’ll make a big list later when I have time but for now I’ll just say bring back firefight and make it forge friendly and a better campaign meaning longer campaign, better story, better characters and so on.

Better visuals.

More game modes at launch.
An epic end of the story like H3 was.
Firefight. With REQs maybe?
Better looking armor with separate shoulders.
More Chief. Less Locke.

Halo return to its roots. A game like H2A/3. With most AIs joining Cortana humans can’t trust them. So we go back to how Halo was… NO ARMOR ABILITIES, NO SPRINT, NO SLIDE, NO SPARTAN CHARGE… we go back to those awesome devices bubble shields, power drains, etc… power ups on the map as devices, active camo, speed boost etc… awesome graphics like H2A. One fast base movement like H2A. A multiplayer set up, ranking, matchmaking and playlist like H3. It would be GLORIOUS!

> 2533274794210491;5:
> I’ll make a big list later when I have time but for now I’ll just say bring back firefight and make it forge friendly and a better campaign meaning longer campaign, better story, better characters and so on.

Agreed

I’m hoping Halo 6 takes a more militaristic approach to the campaign, and I think it’s set-up to do so. Blue Team being frontline combatants against whatever forces Cortana and the Created a mustering. Osiris working behind enemy lines to weaken Created infrastructure and leadership. I’d love to see something closer to Reach where we’re Spartans carrying out operations alongside the rest of the UNSC.

I want h5 but with a better story in campaign.

it would be 10/10

Return of social /competitive playlist w/viewable in game rank and viewable medals.

Campaign:
-More Chief
-Scoring/time
-No reviving
-Less power weapons

Multiplayer:
-Real BTB maps
-Ranked/social playlists
-Post-game stats and medals
-More gamemodes, obviously
-Voting system.

Just inputting my opinion here…Nothing game changing like you guys are saying but I would like to see Forge world make a return…For nostalgia purposes, and because it was just a great map to muck around on.