Halo 6 suggestions

I think Halo 5 was one of the best Halo games around due to its innovative gameplay, warzone is fun, and its forge is almost perfect, but it does fall flat on areas too. The campaign is too short and too easy, lack of features to game modes, and worst of all, no split screen. Here are a few suggestions for the next Halo installment, that I believe will make Halo 6 even better than Halo 5:

1. The Campaign: Halo 5’s campaign was fun, intense, different, but also too short and very easy. The hardest part of the campaign was dying because of the AI squadmates always reviving me. Eliminate the squads and make it lone wolf again or just eliminate reviving all together. Next the campaign was too short. I remember completing Halo: CE and Halo 2’s campaigns would leave me feeling like I accomplished something grand, but with Halo 5, the sudden ending was just leaving me hungry for more and just disappointed.

2. Warzone: Warzone is just plain awesome and I have the feeling it will make it’s way into Halo 6. That being said, I have no complaints, just suggestions. I believe Warzone should have its own forge mode, create an army and something similar to Galactic Conquest from Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2, and a Short campaign to come along with it. Imagine with your own custom army invading an enemy’s forged map. I know I would be hooked on that.

3.F****irefight: When Halo 4 and Halo 5 did not have firefight, it didn’t stop me from purchasing those games, but I wish they were in the games. If halo 6 comes back with Firefight along with forge that comes with it, I will pay $70 for it easy.

1. Forge: Along with the other forge suggestions I made, a forge a weapon mode and spawning offline AI bots would be great. Imagine creating a weapon from scratch and sharing it on file share, or giving the weapons to your army you’ve created or using it on enemies in arena or after creating a map, practice in Arena along with AI bots.

2. Offline AI bots in Arena or Warzone: If Halo 6 has offline AI bots to fight against, I think it could be fun for offline or if someone drops out of the game, an AI bot can take over for them. Or you can duke it off in many popular playlists offline split screen against AI bots.

3. Add Split Screen: The worst thing about Halo 5, in my opinion was the lack of split screen. We need split screen back in Halo 6 end of story

These are just some suggestions for Halo 6 that I would love, but I would love some feedback on these Ideas. Thanks!!!

my suggestion is play halo 5…the game JUST came out less than 6 months ago

> Galactic Conquest from Star Wars Battlefront

If 343 could somehow make Galactic Conquest into a 12v12 multiplayer thing that includes space battles and Forge maps I will forget about every failure that they have had.

I like your suggestions, firefight should come back. Maybe a reverse firefight thing similar to gears of war. A medal for a “no scope” needs to be a thing. But it needs to be called “no scope” instead of snapshot. Boss kill points for warzone should be given depending on the amount of damage is dealt by each team. Campaign needs to be more about chief and less about other wanna-be sub-spartans. Campaign needs to be a little longer and preferably harder at some points. I’d like the flood to make a return and possibly didact and there would be a great conflict. Halo 3 rank system for multiplayer was nice. maybe the brutes could come back too. there could be a game centered on harvest where Johnston first encountered the brutes. There could be a game where chief first encounters the brute in between halo 1 and 2. Many options. Help us out 343

> 2535428698154689;1:
> I think Halo 5 was one of the best Halo games around due to its innovative gameplay, warzone is fun, and its forge is almost perfect, but it does fall flat on areas too. The campaign is too short and too easy, lack of features to game modes, and worst of all, no split screen. Here are a few suggestions for the next Halo installment, that I believe will make Halo 6 even better than Halo 5:
>
> 1. The Campaign: Halo 5’s campaign was fun, intense, different, but also too short and very easy. The hardest part of the campaign was dying because of the AI squadmates always reviving me. Eliminate the squads and make it lone wolf again or just eliminate reviving all together. Next the campaign was too short. I remember completing Halo: CE and Halo 2’s campaigns would leave me feeling like I accomplished something grand, but with Halo 5, the sudden ending was just leaving me hungry for more and just disappointed.
>
> 2. Warzone: Warzone is just plain awesome and I have the feeling it will make it’s way into Halo 6. That being said, I have no complaints, just suggestions. I believe Warzone should have its own forge mode, create an army and something similar to Galactic Conquest from Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2, and a Short campaign to come along with it. Imagine with your own custom army invading an enemy’s forged map. I know I would be hooked on that.
>
> 3.F****irefight: When Halo 4 and Halo 5 did not have firefight, it didn’t stop me from purchasing those games, but I wish they were in the games. If halo 6 comes back with Firefight along with forge that comes with it, I will pay $70 for it easy.
>
> 4. Forge: Along with the other forge suggestions I made, a forge a weapon mode and spawning offline AI bots would be great. Imagine creating a weapon from scratch and sharing it on file share, or giving the weapons to your army you’ve created or using it on enemies in arena or after creating a map, practice in Arena along with AI bots.
>
> 5. Offline AI bots in Arena or Warzone: If Halo 6 has offline AI bots to fight against, I think it could be fun for offline or if someone drops out of the game, an AI bot can take over for them. Or you can duke it off in many popular playlists offline split screen against AI bots.
>
> 6. Add Split Screen: The worst thing about Halo 5, in my opinion was the lack of split screen. We need split screen back in Halo 6 end of story
>
> These are just some suggestions for Halo 6 that I would love, but I would love some feedback on these Ideas. Thanks!!!

I like most of those, dont really care for #5.

I would add:

1. Make more and better maps for Arena (Hey 343, there is more than just Warzone ya know).
  2. Please, please bring more playlists. Like, a lot more.
  3. Pre game lobbies in H5 are the worst by far of any Halo game.

Other than that I cant really think of anything else off the top of my head, but I do know there is a lot more that can be done.

[deleted]

• Dual wielding

> 2535470481483430;7:
> + Dual wielding

Please don’t revive year old topics thanks, plenty of threads in General Discussion that are talking about future Halo games. There is also a dual wielding thread around somewhere as well