HALO 6 suggestions?

-Idk if i posted this in the right section but anyways 343. I just made this on the top of my head so if my grammer is bad i apologize. HOWEVER this is literally what you have to do in order to make Halo 6 successful. Im not saying halo 5 is a bad game or anything (love h5) but in all honesty I want a halo game where community was like back in h3 and reach. I will go through everything.

Multiplayer

• You guys absolutely nailed it. Love the gameplay, everything is balanced and tbh i wasnt very fond of AR/pistol start at every gametype but i kind of see the reason why. Although i still prefer some game types to have a BR start such as FFA.

• A big thing everyone wanted was to play as elites. Now i understand that spartans and elites are unique in their own ways. You guys can implement a playlist just for elites (ex. Elite CTF,slayer etc) OR Balance elite with spartans some how. (Thruster = Evade, Allow Elites to sprint as well, Spartan Charge = a long range assassination with a sword)

• I really liked the idea that the maps are played in a rotation, however i think that the community should vote on the gametype for playlists such as Team arena

• There should be more weapon variety on maps, it really got dull seeing a plasma caster (IMO is not a good power weapon) or a railgun on so many maps

• There shouldnt have been any map remixes or anything because it really made the game seem repetitive.

• Should increase Arena to 6v6 with larger maps and more weapons

• Should bring back duel wielding. Although balancing the weapons may be hard because of this, however would be nice to see this back

-If someone on a team leaves, the team without the person should not be demoted (ex. from Gold 4 to Gold 3) because of how unfair the match would be. However the person that left should be demoted immediately

• Some maps have pretty bad spawns. Gets annoying sometimes
    Ranking System

The ranking system was not very good in my opinion. I like the 10 placement matches you had to do in order to determine the rank. However i did not like the fact that the rank were reset every month. This made me feel like i lost progress. There was a time where i went from Platinum 1 to Diamond 2 (yes i know the difference isnt that much) but after it got reset i didnt feel like it doing it all over again because it would just reset later on. I do like the fact that you have to win in order to rank up and i think you guys should keep the tiers the way they are. You should make winning the only way to rank up as halo is a TEAM game. If you lose you should be demoted.However they should not reset after every season as it currently is.

REQ System

I really love the REQ System. You guys should keep this for halo 6. The only thing I would change is that you should allow players to get Armour or Helmets by doing certain challenges (Ex. Get an Overkill to unlock Haybusa). You should be able to get that EVA helmet through Reqs however there should be an alternative way getting the helmet otherwise. The armory should be like how it it was in Halo reach.This can let people get more things through req packs.

-should the chance you guys do add elites for halo 6. You can add elite armours such as the old arbiters and the new arbiter as req cards (legendary or mythic legendary). Im sure ppl will grind their -Yoink- for it. This will also allow more req cards also and people will be satisifed with playable elites.

Gametypes

One of the things that dissapointed me in halo 5 was the lack of gametypes. It made the game feel very repetitive and i think Halo 5 started to dwindle in population was because of this.However im just gonna give you guys the gametypes I believe should be in halo 5 from the beginning

Arena playlists

• CTF
    -FFA
  • Breakout
  • Team Doubles
    -Oddball
    -King of the Hill
  • Team Slayer
    -Strongholds
  • Team Arena
    -Team Snipers
  • FFA Swat
    -Regicide

Social playlists
-Big Team battles (10v10)
-Warzone (16v16)

** There are alot more gametypes out there for halo, im sure if you go to youtube, you should see plenty of unique gametypes**

Forge

Forge was pretty good. I looked everywhere and it got very good reviews.

• One thing most people wanted was AI.
  • Old (Reach) Style Controls
    -More Vehicles to Drive+ Spawn (Pelicans, Phantoms, Spirits, Falcons, Halo Wars vehicles, Elephants)
    -More Pieces (the rooms seen in Reach and 4, Sandbox pieces, ect.)
    -New Scenery (Vehicle crashes, trees, water, etc.)
    -More Weapons (Specialized variants seen in Warzone)
    Maps (Halo Reach’s Forge World)
    -Usable offline

Other things

• People should have access to the medals they have earned after a match ends, as well as see their tool of destruction.
  • Bring back the spider emblem xD
  • People should see other player spartans as its been in previous halos
  • there should be an option where you can see all the medals you have earned throughout halo 6
  • bring back hornet AND falcon right at launch. Will be fun to play with in warzone and BTB
  • Add a file browser and a server browser.
  • Halo 6 should be playable offline. (kind of find it ridicuolus that i cant go on forge without having to connect to Xbox live)
  • bring back the extermination and killjoy medal
    -make halo 6 playable offline as well
    -put the SAW in arena
    -bring back the covenant and unsc grenade launcher
  • Should be able to hijack the banshee raiders. Not saying the main boss cause that be too easy but maybe the weaker ones.
    -Same goes for the ghost marauder and his minions (If he has any)
  • Bring back split screen
  • Bring back Reach’s armor customization ( you can add more things to the req system by doing this)
  • no more “remixes” of maps
  • Every new level unlocks a new Emblem
  • Should be able to unlock certain armour pieces by doing specific things in game

I guess this was everything i can think of atm. I will make changes if i think of anything else. Will be checking this reguarly.

I just doubt about dual welding and playable elites. IMO, balance over all. Everything else is just perfect.

I’m loving the new forge! I would just add water volumes, crashed pelican as a prop, and sky box items to make maps look better.

> 2533274858134512;2:
> I just doubt about dual welding and playable elites. IMO, balance over all. Everything else is just perfect.

Or make a separate thing elites. Ex big team battle with elites only

If I may contribute to the Forge ideas-

AI
Old (Reach) Style Controls
More Vehicles to Drive+ Spawn (Pelicans, Phantoms, Spirits, Falcons, Halo Wars vehicles, Elephants, ect.)
More Pieces (the rooms seen in Reach and 4, Sandbox pieces, ect.)
New Scenery (Vehicle crashes, trees, water, ect.)
More Weapons (Specialized variants seen in Warzone)
Maps (Halo Reach’s Forge World)

General Gameplay:
Armor Abilities
Keep Sprint as seen in H5G/Default

I liked the Spartan abilities, but would always prefer a Bubble Shield over the amazing ability to boost slightly to the side. Keeping clamber would also be good.

Yes, I know this was directed towards Halo 6. The reason I posted was because I know they won’t add even half of the things Forgers want. General gameplay is for everyone, so I included that, too.

well said!

I would like Halo 6 forge to be usable offline. Add a file browser and a server browser.

Spartan Rank should carry no weight when it comes to arena playlist rankings. I’m a 65 and my friend is a 38. We played all 10 of our Team Arena qualifying matches together with 2 other friends. I was the second best player on my team, outperforming my friend and another of our teammates in every statistical category. After our 10th match, I was ranked Gold 1 and my friends were both ranked Plat 4. Our 4th teammate, who was level 19, was our best player but barely outperformed me. He received Diamond 1. It just doesn’t make sense. Spartan Rank is simply an indication of how much you have played. It has no bearing on your skill, and should have not be factored into determining your playlist rankings.

as a veteran halo player, the new forge control scheme angers me. along with that, not being able to change weapon variants via forge tools is very hard to make maps with special rocket launchers and swords. more of chief in campaign. more air vehicles- 343 I know you have the coding for the pelican from Halo 4- heres something new- play as a Promethean Soldier like the elite in halo 3/Reach. most of this the community has been asking for…

> 2533274794860570;8:
> Spartan Rank should carry no weight when it comes to arena playlist rankings. I’m a 65 and my friend is a 38. We played all 10 of our Team Arena qualifying matches together with 2 other friends. I was the second best player on my team, outperforming my friend and another of our teammates in every statistical category. After our 10th match, I was ranked Gold 1 and my friends were both ranked Plat 4. Our 4th teammate, who was level 19, was our best player but barely outperformed me. He received Diamond 1. It just doesn’t make sense. Spartan Rank is simply an indication of how much you have played. It has no bearing on your skill, and should have not be factored into determining your playlist rankings.

I definately agree man. The placement matches arent a bad idea but what i dont understand is how they rank the player. I myself won 7/10 Breakout matches and was placed in Gold 4. Kind of frusterating

> 2533274818737568;5:
> If I may contribute to the Forge ideas-
>
> AI
> Old (Reach) Style Controls
> More Vehicles to Drive+ Spawn (Pelicans, Phantoms, Spirits, Falcons, Halo Wars vehicles, Elephants, ect.)
> More Pieces (the rooms seen in Reach and 4, Sandbox pieces, ect.)
> New Scenery (Vehicle crashes, trees, water, ect.)
> More Weapons (Specialized variants seen in Warzone)
> Maps (Halo Reach’s Forge World)
>
> General Gameplay:
> Armor Abilities
> Keep Sprint as seen in H5G/Default
>
> I liked the Spartan abilities, but would always prefer a Bubble Shield over the amazing ability to boost slightly to the side. Keeping clamber would also be good.
>
> Yes, I know this was directed towards Halo 6. The reason I posted was because I know they won’t add even half of the things Forgers want. General gameplay is for everyone, so I included that, too.

Personally I think that bubble shield will too unbalanced l. Would be nice to have it as an equipment. And I will add your ideas to the forge list. Not much of a forger lol

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274904186730;1:
> -Idk if i posted this in the right section but anyways 343. I just made this on the top of my head so if my grammer is bad i apologize. HOWEVER this is literally what you have to do in order to make Halo 6 successful. Im not saying halo 5 is a bad game or anything (love h5) but in all honesty I want a halo game where community was like back in h3 and reach. I will go through everything.
>
> Multiplayer- You guys absolutely nailed it. Love the gameplay, everything is balanced and tbh i wasnt very fond of AR/pistol start at every gametype but i kind of see the reason why. Although i still prefer some game types to have a BR start such as FFA.
>
> - A big thing everyone wanted was to play as elites. Now i understand that spartans and elites are unique in their own ways. You guys can implement a playlist just for elites (ex. Elite CTF,slayer etc) OR Balance elite with spartans some how. (Thruster = Evade, Allow Elites to sprint as well, Spartan Charge = a long range assassination with a sword)
>
> - I really liked the idea that the maps are played in a rotation, however i think that the community should vote on the gametype for playlists such as Team arena
>
> - There should be more weapon variety on maps, it really got dull seeing a plasma caster (IMO is not a good power weapon) or a railgun on so many maps
>
> - There shouldnt have been any map remixes or anything because it really made the game seem repetitive.
>
> - Should increase Arena to 6v6 with larger maps and more weapons
>
> - Should bring back duel wielding. Although balancing the weapons may be hard because of this, however would be nice to see this back
>
> -If someone on a team leaves, the team without the person should not be demoted (ex. from Gold 4 to Gold 3) because of how unfair the match would be. However the person that left should be demoted immediately
>
> - Some maps have pretty bad spawns. Gets annoying sometimes
> Ranking SystemThe ranking system was not very good in my opinion. I like the 10 placement matches you had to do in order to determine the rank. However i did not like the fact that the rank were reset every month. This made me feel like i lost progress. There was a time where i went from Platinum 1 to Diamond 2 (yes i know the difference isnt that much) but after it got reset i didnt feel like it doing it all over again because it would just reset later on. I do like the fact that you have to win in order to rank up and i think you guys should keep the tiers the way they are. You should make winning the only way to rank up as halo is a TEAM game. If you lose you should be demoted.However they should not reset after every season as it currently is.
>
> REQ SystemI really love the REQ System. You guys should keep this for halo 6. The only thing I would change is that you should allow players to get Armour or Helmets by doing certain challenges (Ex. Get an Overkill to unlock Haybusa). You should be able to get that EVA helmet through Reqs however there should be an alternative way getting the helmet otherwise. The armory should be like how it it was in Halo reach.This can let people get more things through req packs.
>
> -should the chance you guys do add elites for halo 6. You can add elite armours such as the old arbiters and the new arbiter as req cards (legendary or mythic legendary). Im sure ppl will grind their -Yoink- for it. This will also allow more req cards also and people will be satisifed with playable elites.
>
> Gametypes One of the things that dissapointed me in halo 5 was the lack of gametypes. It made the game feel very repetitive and i think Halo 5 started to dwindle in population was because of this.However im just gonna give you guys the gametypes I believe should be in halo 5 from the beginning
>
> Arena playlists
> - CTF
> -FFA
> - Breakout
> - Team Doubles
> -Oddball
> -King of the Hill
> - Team Slayer
> -Strongholds
> - Team Arena
> -Team Snipers
> - FFA Swat
> -Regicide
>
> Social playlists
> -Big Team battles (10v10)
> -Warzone (16v16)
> - Action Sack
> - Infection
> - Griffball
> -Race
> -Assault
> - Castle wars Halo 5 Custom Game : Castle Wars - YouTube (For those who dont know the gametype)
> - Squad Slayer
> -Ricochet
> -Dominion
> - Super Fiesta
>
> ** There are alot more gametypes out there for halo, im sure if you go to youtube, you should see plenty of unique gametypes**
>
> ForgeForge was pretty good. I looked everywhere and it got very good reviews.
>
> - One thing most people wanted was AI.
> - Old (Reach) Style Controls
> -More Vehicles to Drive+ Spawn (Pelicans, Phantoms, Spirits, Falcons, Halo Wars vehicles, Elephants)
> -More Pieces (the rooms seen in Reach and 4, Sandbox pieces, ect.)
> -New Scenery (Vehicle crashes, trees, water, etc.)
> -More Weapons (Specialized variants seen in Warzone)
> Maps (Halo Reach’s Forge World)
> -Usable offline
>
> Other things- People should have access to the medals they have earned after a match ends, as well as see their tool of destruction.
> - Bring back the spider emblem xD
> - People should see other player spartans as its been in previous halos
> - there should be an option where you can see all the medals you have earned throughout halo 6
> - bring back hornet AND falcon right at launch. Will be fun to play with in warzone and BTB
> - Add a file browser and a server browser.
> - Halo 6 should be playable offline. (kind of find it ridicuolus that i cant go on forge without having to connect to Xbox live)
> - bring back the extermination and killjoy medal
> -make halo 6 playable offline as well
> -put the SAW in arena
> -bring back the covenant and unsc grenade launcher
> - Should be able to hijack the banshee raiders. Not saying the main boss cause that be too easy but maybe the weaker ones.
> -Same goes for the ghost marauder and his minions (If he has any)
> - Bring back split screen
> - Bring back Reach’s armor customization ( you can add more things to the req system by doing this)
> - no more “remixes” of maps
> - Every new level unlocks a new Emblem
> - Should be able to unlock certain armour pieces by doing specific things in game
>
> I guess this was everything i can think of atm. I will make changes if i think of anything else. Will be checking this reguarly.

The Original name for warzone is Matchmaking.

> 2533274942949462;12:
> > 2533274904186730;1:
> > -Idk if i posted this in the right section but anyways 343. I just made this on the top of my head so if my grammer is bad i apologize. HOWEVER this is literally what you have to do in order to make Halo 6 successful. Im not saying halo 5 is a bad game or anything (love h5) but in all honesty I want a halo game where community was like back in h3 and reach. I will go through everything.
> >
> > Multiplayer- You guys absolutely nailed it. Love the gameplay, everything is balanced and tbh i wasnt very fond of AR/pistol start at every gametype but i kind of see the reason why. Although i still prefer some game types to have a BR start such as FFA.
> >
> > - A big thing everyone wanted was to play as elites. Now i understand that spartans and elites are unique in their own ways. You guys can implement a playlist just for elites (ex. Elite CTF,slayer etc) OR Balance elite with spartans some how. (Thruster = Evade, Allow Elites to sprint as well, Spartan Charge = a long range assassination with a sword)
> >
> > - I really liked the idea that the maps are played in a rotation, however i think that the community should vote on the gametype for playlists such as Team arena
> >
> > - There should be more weapon variety on maps, it really got dull seeing a plasma caster (IMO is not a good power weapon) or a railgun on so many maps
> >
> > - There shouldnt have been any map remixes or anything because it really made the game seem repetitive.
> >
> > - Should increase Arena to 6v6 with larger maps and more weapons
> >
> > - Should bring back duel wielding. Although balancing the weapons may be hard because of this, however would be nice to see this back
> >
> > -If someone on a team leaves, the team without the person should not be demoted (ex. from Gold 4 to Gold 3) because of how unfair the match would be. However the person that left should be demoted immediately
> >
> > - Some maps have pretty bad spawns. Gets annoying sometimes
> > Ranking SystemThe ranking system was not very good in my opinion. I like the 10 placement matches you had to do in order to determine the rank. However i did not like the fact that the rank were reset every month. This made me feel like i lost progress. There was a time where i went from Platinum 1 to Diamond 2 (yes i know the difference isnt that much) but after it got reset i didnt feel like it doing it all over again because it would just reset later on. I do like the fact that you have to win in order to rank up and i think you guys should keep the tiers the way they are. You should make winning the only way to rank up as halo is a TEAM game. If you lose you should be demoted.However they should not reset after every season as it currently is.
> >
> > REQ SystemI really love the REQ System. You guys should keep this for halo 6. The only thing I would change is that you should allow players to get Armour or Helmets by doing certain challenges (Ex. Get an Overkill to unlock Haybusa). You should be able to get that EVA helmet through Reqs however there should be an alternative way getting the helmet otherwise. The armory should be like how it it was in Halo reach.This can let people get more things through req packs.
> >
> > -should the chance you guys do add elites for halo 6. You can add elite armours such as the old arbiters and the new arbiter as req cards (legendary or mythic legendary). Im sure ppl will grind their -Yoink- for it. This will also allow more req cards also and people will be satisifed with playable elites.
> >
> > Gametypes One of the things that dissapointed me in halo 5 was the lack of gametypes. It made the game feel very repetitive and i think Halo 5 started to dwindle in population was because of this.However im just gonna give you guys the gametypes I believe should be in halo 5 from the beginning
> >
> > Arena playlists
> > - CTF
> > -FFA
> > - Breakout
> > - Team Doubles
> > -Oddball
> > -King of the Hill
> > - Team Slayer
> > -Strongholds
> > - Team Arena
> > -Team Snipers
> > - FFA Swat
> > -Regicide
> >
> > Social playlists
> > -Big Team battles (10v10)
> > -Warzone (16v16)
> > - Action Sack
> > - Infection
> > - Griffball
> > -Race
> > -Assault
> > - Castle wars Halo 5 Custom Game : Castle Wars - YouTube (For those who dont know the gametype)
> > - Squad Slayer
> > -Ricochet
> > -Dominion
> > - Super Fiesta
> >
> > ** There are alot more gametypes out there for halo, im sure if you go to youtube, you should see plenty of unique gametypes**
> >
> > ForgeForge was pretty good. I looked everywhere and it got very good reviews.
> >
> > - One thing most people wanted was AI.
> > - Old (Reach) Style Controls
> > -More Vehicles to Drive+ Spawn (Pelicans, Phantoms, Spirits, Falcons, Halo Wars vehicles, Elephants)
> > -More Pieces (the rooms seen in Reach and 4, Sandbox pieces, ect.)
> > -New Scenery (Vehicle crashes, trees, water, etc.)
> > -More Weapons (Specialized variants seen in Warzone)
> > Maps (Halo Reach’s Forge World)
> > -Usable offline
> >
> > Other things- People should have access to the medals they have earned after a match ends, as well as see their tool of destruction.
> > - Bring back the spider emblem xD
> > - People should see other player spartans as its been in previous halos
> > - there should be an option where you can see all the medals you have earned throughout halo 6
> > - bring back hornet AND falcon right at launch. Will be fun to play with in warzone and BTB
> > - Add a file browser and a server browser.
> > - Halo 6 should be playable offline. (kind of find it ridicuolus that i cant go on forge without having to connect to Xbox live)
> > - bring back the extermination and killjoy medal
> > -make halo 6 playable offline as well
> > -put the SAW in arena
> > -bring back the covenant and unsc grenade launcher
> > - Should be able to hijack the banshee raiders. Not saying the main boss cause that be too easy but maybe the weaker ones.
> > -Same goes for the ghost marauder and his minions (If he has any)
> > - Bring back split screen
> > - Bring back Reach’s armor customization ( you can add more things to the req system by doing this)
> > - no more “remixes” of maps
> > - Every new level unlocks a new Emblem
> > - Should be able to unlock certain armour pieces by doing specific things in game
> >
> > I guess this was everything i can think of atm. I will make changes if i think of anything else. Will be checking this reguarly.
>
> The Original name for warzone is Matchmaking.

<mark>Please don’t revive old threads.</mark>