Halo 6 Story Discussion

I made this post because I’m curious as to what people think will happen in the story for Halo 6.

Well, don’t ask me because the story for 5 threw me way off, so I have absolutely no clue what direction they’re really heading in with the plot, LOL.

I guess most of us will assume that extra-galactic Precursors/super-Flood will return to test Cortana and her AI’s for the Mantle, but we expected something similar before this game (not the Cortana part but the return of the Flood), and before Halo 4 also really, and obviously that didn’t happen… so who knows.

I see guerilla warfare and old enemies becoming new friends. I also can’t shake the feeling that the campaign will feel drastically different in comparison to previous games.

i want too see the flood, brutes, and the return of the halo ring H6

> 2535460922802982;4:
> i want too see the flood, brutes, and the return of the halo ring H6

I very much agree with this statement.

Id like to see the human race and remnants of the covenant team up again to take down Cortana. With Cortana controlling the Prometheans and the humans and covenant battling both them and the flood. Although I would like to see more interaction between Master Chief and Cortana even though the Halo 4 campaign wasn’t the best their interactions were some of the best voice acting. Especially the end. Hope they put a focus on both the narrative while still having great gameplay.

Halo 6 will most likely be the Mass Effect of the Halo games.

Most likely poop cannons and assault rifles that shoot a mile longer and more damage and like all the other games more running and so forth with the whole boost and jump and sprint… Soon it will all be just kids flying in the air shooting poop at eachother lol… Sorry halo 5 alone disappointing a lot of people when the streams on twitch is one of the lowest on a new game that’s sad. But to each his own I most likely am hoping for a better game or go back to bungie with destiny.

> 2535460922802982;4:
> i want too see the flood, brutes, and the return of the halo ring H6

Hard to believe I’m saying this, but I do miss the flood. While I would like to see them come back, I cannot think of a way that 343 could integrate them back into the story. Although fighting the flood was the Prometheans primary objective, so I guess it could be possible