Halo 6 split screen?

So we all know halo 5 doesn’t have splitssceen, a staple of the halo franchise since the beginning. There have been absolutely no good reasons to say why it doesn’t. Phil spencer said it was because less and less people play halo splitscreen. This is -Yoink-, I play splitscreen halo with my little brother and my friends all the time. I realize it’s maybe because the Xbox one couldn’t run it at 60fps, but I don’t care. Drop it to 30 for splitsceen as long as we can have it. That’s what any other game has been doing. But now that that’s over and done with, I need to talk about the future of halo. Will halo 6 have splitsceen? And if not WTF! I don’t care what it runs at on Xbox one, and if the Xbox Scorpio is really all that powerful, then it should be able to run halo 6 splitscreen no problem. Splitscreens absence hurts halo and 343 and it shows that they can be lazy with some things. I don’t hate halo 5, not at all actually, but the absence of splitsceen in future halo games even with the ability to do it, doesn’t make sense. Plz splitsceen in halo 6!!

> 2535409332428713;1:
> So we all know halo 5 doesn’t have splitssceen, a staple of the halo franchise since the beginning. There have been absolutely no good reasons to say why it doesn’t. Phil spencer said it was because less and less people play halo splitscreen. This is -Yoink-, I play splitscreen halo with my little brother and my friends all the time. I realize it’s maybe because the Xbox one couldn’t run it at 60fps, but I don’t care. Drop it to 30 for splitsceen as long as we can have it. That’s what any other game has been doing. But now that that’s over and done with, I need to talk about the future of halo. Will halo 6 have splitsceen? And if not WTF! I don’t care what it runs at on Xbox one, and if the Xbox Scorpio is really all that powerful, then it should be able to run halo 6 splitscreen no problem. Splitscreens absence hurts halo and 343 and it shows that they can be lazy with some things. I don’t hate halo 5, not at all actually, but the absence of splitsceen in future halo games even with the ability to do it, doesn’t make sense. Plz splitsceen in halo 6!!

• There is a dedicated thread for split-screen discussion linked in my signature. If you want to provide feedback on the issue that is the appropriate venue. - This isn’t really a support issue for Halo 5, it would probably be best to keep this area clear for actual support issues. - Good luck with future endeavors.