Halo 6 speculations

Hello, lately I have seen quite a few halo 6 related topics, I would like to add in my own theory to this, feel free to add your own at any point.

I believe that the gravemind back in halo 2 and 3 has implanted cortana with the logic plague, after witnessing the dormant gias of Boren steller (ISO didact) implanted upon the master chief, the gravemind decided to get revenge for the precursors and the destruction of the original gravemind through the reverse stasis chamber at the hand of the didact, The quote “child of my enemy, why have you come” - Gravemind shows a clear awareness of the gias imposed upon master chief. The gravemind may have had itself sacrificed in order to destroy the arc, hence preventing the construction of any new halo rings and ensuring a future for the flood, the forunners are all but extinct hence it cannot be re-built.

The AI cortana has suffered stage four to stage five rampancy, at stage five the logic plague would drive her to go in search of the domain and allow her to take control of the forerunner dreadnought guardian fleet. If the mantle is to be upheld, no species would have the means to defend itself against the flood that cortana has successfully sub-consciously awoken at the end of halo 5 when she is on the halo ring. Now the flood has control of an AI army (which it has infected through the so called cure for rampancy that cortana offers in halo 5), some of the most powerful warships ever created and no more halo arrays to stop them. This tactic is almost the same as when the flood infected the forerunner AI mendicant bias, resulting in the galaxy-wide activation of the halo arrays.

The campaign for halo six I believe will be the last of the Arbiters forces fighting along side the UNSC infinity to defeat cortana and the flood (remember the motive of the flood is to unite all under one image of pain and suffering), the final fight of the trilogy will probably be the master chief restraining cortana and firing the array to stop the flood and save the galaxy, bringing the trilogy full circle and allowing 343 to focus on the new characters such as fireteam Osiris.

What do you think? also if this is the case, at the end of halo 6 they should play this song : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs1Zim2JuLA

i think halo 6 should have 3 team war-zone one as THE unsc not red or blue but any color. team 2 would have the covenant as choose helmet armor and still 2 different colors but changed into a more alien color. team 3 should be solders with different helmet designed and glow colors, they should also have iron(starter), bronze, silver, gold, platinum, onyx(black), crystal (blue), champion(last to get, purple) and maybe a pre-order or legendary campaign completed molten steal (dark red) colors for the solders. the ai for the unsc are marines and odst marines. AI for covenant are jackles and grunts. AI for Promethean’s are crawlers and alpha crawlers. super ai should be cyclopes, hunters, and knights. lastly ultra ai should be mantes’s, wraiths, and warden. lastly new Promethean vehicles should include a chopper (halo 3) or motorcycle with gun goose guns, two person tank like vehicle with incineration cannons and a warthog like vehicle with two passengers. also bring back revenant, and hornet.

> 2533274833093422;1:
> Hello, lately I have seen quite a few halo 6 related topics, I would like to add in my own theory to this, feel free to add your own at any point.
>
> I believe that the gravemind back in halo 2 and 3 has implanted cortana with the logic plague, after witnessing the dormant gias of Boren steller (ISO didact) implanted upon the master chief, the gravemind decided to get revenge for the precursors and the destruction of the original gravemind through the reverse stasis chamber at the hand of the didact, The quote “child of my enemy, why have you come” - Gravemind shows a clear awareness of the gias imposed upon master chief. The gravemind may have had itself sacrificed in order to destroy the arc, hence preventing the construction of any new halo rings and ensuring a future for the flood, the forunners are all but extinct hence it cannot be re-built.
>
> The AI cortana has suffered stage four to stage five rampancy, at stage five the logic plague would drive her to go in search of the domain and allow her to take control of the forerunner dreadnought guardian fleet. If the mantle is to be upheld, no species would have the means to defend itself against the flood that cortana has successfully sub-consciously awoken at the end of halo 5 when she is on the halo ring. Now the flood has control of an AI army (which it has infected through the so called cure for rampancy that cortana offers in halo 5), some of the most powerful warships ever created and no more halo arrays to stop them. This tactic is almost the same as when the flood infected the forerunner AI mendicant bias, resulting in the galaxy-wide activation of the halo arrays.
>
> The campaign for halo six I believe will be the last of the Arbiters forces fighting along side the UNSC infinity to defeat cortana and the flood (remember the motive of the flood is to unite all under one image of pain and suffering), the final fight of the trilogy will probably be the master chief restraining cortana and firing the array to stop the flood and save the galaxy, bringing the trilogy full circle and allowing 343 to focus on the new characters such as fireteam Osiris.
>
> What do you think? also if this is the case, at the end of halo 6 they should play this song : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs1Zim2JuLA

This sounds very interesting,very awe-inspiring. So if the rings are to be fired, will everyone have taken refuge inside a shield world or what of it? We can’t all die now can we?