Halo 6 - Return of Daily and Weekly Challenges?

If Halo 6 is gong to have daily challenges, I have a suggestion.

I highly doubt that 343 are going to get rid of the REQ system, they may change it, but I would not bet too much on it.

Daily and Weekly challenges should reward players with XP and a REQ pack, depending on how hard the challenge.

• Very Hard = 2 or 3 Gold - Hard = Gold - Medium = Silver - Easy = BronzeWhat do you think? Would this be welcome inclusion, or a dissatisfied disappointment?

I’d like to see challenges return

Challenges are something I’d love to see return. They’re one of the few things I really liked about Reach asides from Invasion and customization. I’ve already made my way through most of the commendations. Besides it works with Halo 5’s multiplayer model. The only reason I don’t think 343 will include it because it may discourage people from buying REQs.

Yes, challenges were fun in Halo 4, I would like to see them return.

Yes, we need challeges back. It give us players someting to do. A day win is not enough, there needs to be more. Please

I found it strange how they had them in Halo Reach, and then in Halo 4, but not in Halo 5. (the daily win does not count, these are not really challenges).

Woud like to see them returning too (but hey, with monthly challenge of course) and I hope with no REQ´s…

> 2533274929494620;3:
> Challenges are something I’d love to see return. They’re one of the few things I really liked about Reach asides from Invasion and customization. I’ve already made my way through most of the commendations. Besides it works with Halo 5’s multiplayer model. The only reason I don’t think 343 will include it because it may discourage people from buying REQs.

I suppose they could have a version where it gave the play REQ points instead of REQ packs?