Halo 6 questions.

Alright, a few questions I assume some community members can answer.

If you had to make an educated guess, when do you think we will first hear of its announcement/gameplay or even concept art?

2nd of all, When do you think there will be a forum opened for it on waypoint?

When do you think it will be released? Do you think the multiplayer will vary widely or do you think they will keep the same formula with REQs and movement mechanics etc?

It’ll be here in 2018.

It it will be the same as Halo 5, except Spartan Charge will be removed.

I think our first look at it will be a E3 or gamescon. I think a forum will be opened when they reveal it. The gameplay will probably be mostly the same, with a few tweaks here and there (like Spartan charge).

> 2533274796134361;2:
> It’ll be here in 2018.
>
> It it will be the same as Halo 5, except Spartan Charge will be removed.

I agree. Possibly 2018. The Halo game released after Halo Wars 2.

> 2533275030819984;4:
> > 2533274796134361;2:
> > It’ll be here in 2018.
> >
> > It it will be the same as Halo 5, except Spartan Charge will be removed.
>
>
> I agree. Possibly 2018. The Halo game released after Halo Wars 2.

My sincere hope is that it will be available on Xbox One. I am really not looking forward to spending more money on “Project Scorpio”

They’re going to drag this game series out more than the fast and furious. That’s a very bad move 343

Halo 6 should turn up in 2018. I feel like it should cater to the fans of the current Halo 5, but THIS is the reason why. Check it out if you feel so inclined as to do so, I’d appreciate any input I may receive.

People say 2018 but that seems a bit soon for a game, the best games take time. Take Half Life 3 for example! Ten years of development to make a great game! (A little hope left on the inside.)

We will likely get a trailer/announcement at E3 2017, and it will likely release in Fall 2018, if I were to guess.

> 2535470595146737;6:
> They’re going to drag this game series out more than the fast and furious. That’s a very bad move 343

no not really if you can make a story longer and better than you do so