Halo 6 is Concerning!

Halo 6 Is Concerning!

PLEASE KEEP OPINIONS TO A FRIENDLY MANNER! I’m Looking for some opinions to focus on for my next video! I was thinking about talking about the Community Next.
ALSO IF ANY 343I MEMBERS SEE THIS PLEASE IF YOU CAN ASK THE COMMUNITY MANAGER TO SEE THIS! I’M GOING TO TRY AND RELAY MESSAGES OF THE FANS OUTSIDE OF THE WAYPOINTFORUMS.

I AM THE HALO FAN IN THE MIDDLE, I LIKE SOME THINGS FROM BUNGIES ERA AND SOME FORM 343I ERA, PLEASE DON’T DISCRIMINATE BASED PURELY ON THIS, IF YOU HAVE AN ARGUMENT MAKE SURE THAT IT STANDS. We need the why’s! Not that Generics!

Can you just give me a summary of what is said in your video? I don’t enjoy videos of people talking while playing a match completely unrelated with what they are saying.

> 2535449076192416;2:
> Can you just give me a summary of what is said in your video? I don’t enjoy videos of people talking while playing a match completely unrelated with what they are saying.

uhm well basically about the basic thing Halo 6 needs to have to prevent what happened in Halo 5’s backlash, such as all the gametypes, Sprint Staying, small things 343I can could do to improve things. Just Constructive Advice really.