Halo 6 - 'Firefight Containment' !!

Firefight Containment - Breakdown

If you don’t feel like watching the entire video, then below is a short recap :
With my own twist to a few things

Basically The video suggests that a new mode / version of firefight should be implemented in Halo 6 (or 5). This version is called “Firefight Containment”, and centers around the survival aspect of the previous Halo’s Firefight modes, only this time it is more like the Call of Duty styled Zombies.

STORY
The gametype’s lore would center around an ONI research facility located on Halo ring 07, where ONI has set up research facilities aimed at researching counters to the Flood, in all of it’s forms. This research ranges from Enzymes that attack the flood infection forms, to fire / laser based weapons against the more resilient combat forms. Players play as individuals which are connected to the facility in one way or another (or simply as spartans), with each their own unique lore. As an example one would be an ODST trooper were another would be a scientist.

GAMEPLAY
The gameplay / focus of the gametype is rather simple, survive for as long as possible while fighting of increasingly difficult odds. In the meantime there is the possibility to access “side quests” or easter eggs which would function as a way of “proceeding” in the “mission” or history of the gametype (of the facility), ultimately perhaps cumulating in an ending of some sort (for the story).

As for weapons players would be able to access various REQ stations scattered throughout the station and it’s surroundings or simply acquire the weapons of fallen enemies / teammates.

The revival system from the Halo 5 campaign would make a return, encouraging teamwork, so the team can stay active / alive for longer. Perhaps the “Command system” would also make a return, were players could highligt high risk targets, encouraging focus fire.

The REQ energy should increase at a considerable slower rate than it does in regular war zone, but with the ability of being boosted either through achievements made in the gametype (completing side quests, killing flood ect) or by boosters which have to be activated before game start (these boosters should have a cooldown of a “reasonable” time). Additionally, the REQ energy could be used to activate certain defences around the map, that ONI had in place before the outbreak (turrets, shield/blast doors, warthog ect).

What do you guys think about this yourselves ?

Honestly I haven’t heard such a great Idea for Firefight in a long time, it proves to me that there are still things that can be done with old aspects of halo combined with the new like REQ’s.

I would really love to hear what you think ! And if you have any additions / modifications please Share your ideas !

So -Yoink!- zombies in halo 6? That sounds awesome. I wish someone did this, but I kinda doubt they would.

Happierhurdle91If halo adds a game mode like that I bet you 1000000% they would have much more sales cause it would be a really really really really really really really really really really really really good game mode like -Yoink!- zombies. This would make the scruby cod players go play halo increasing sales cause ZOMBIES IN HALO IS -Yoinking!- AWSOME SO PLEASE TAKE OUR CAN ADVICE 343 SO YOU CAN GIVE US WHAT WE WANT AND WE GET A GAME. #ADD MORE FLOOD FORMS

> 2533274925366296;3:
> HappierHurdle91If halo adds a game mode like that I bet you 1000000% they would have much more sales cause it would be a really really really really really really really really really really really really good game mode like -Yoink!- zombies. This would make the scruby cod players go play halo increasing sales cause ZOMBIES IN HALO IS -Yoinking!- AWSOME SO PLEASE TAKE OUR CAN ADVICE 343 SO YOU CAN GIVE US WHAT WE WANT AND WE GET A GAME. #ADD MORE FLOOD FORMS