Halo 6 drops to #3 in XBL activity chart

http://www.halocouncil.com/community/index.php?/topic/12314-halo-4-drops-to-3-on-xbl-activity-chart/

Halo 6 ain’t out yet…

It’s complicated dawg.

> It’s complicated dawg.

It’s stupid seems more like the truth…

Finally.

> > It’s complicated dawg.
>
> It’s stupid seems more like the truth…

While I agree with you, keep it clean Queenly.

On another note, OP, that’s either a typo, or you are really confused on the title of the game.

And the fall begins. The fanboys wouldn’t listen though. “The population is fine it still the #2 played game” they said. Well now its the #3 played game and the population continues to shrink. It will be out of the top 5 quicker than Reach was.

> And the fall begins. The fanboys wouldn’t listen though. “The population is fine it still the #2 played game” they said. Well now its the #3 played game and the population continues to shrink. It will be out of the top 5 quicker than Reach was.

I highly doubt Skyrim or NBA 2k12 will be able to out populate Halo. Come back to reality please.

But…Halo 6 isnt out yet?

> > And the fall begins. The fanboys wouldn’t listen though. “The population is fine it still the #2 played game” they said. Well now its the #3 played game and the population continues to shrink. It will be out of the top 5 quicker than Reach was.
>
> I highly doubt Skyrim or NBA 2k12 will be able to out populate Halo. Come back to reality please.

Those games actually have replayability so there is a chance. Skyrim has amazing legs for a single player only game and NBA 2K13 has been rapidly climbing the charts. Plus there is a wave of big games coming out in the next few months that will steal some players.

WOAH HALO IS DEAD NOW R.I.P HALO ITS 3RD PLACE NOW.

And your point?

Wow that sucks. Hopefully this TU brings back those disappointed players. If only they put the same thought and effort as they did in campaign to matchmaking. In my opinion MM has always been the foundation of halo games since it is what kept players around for sooo long after release. Although I’m really satisfied with the campaign, it is unfortunate that it also really outshines MM.

> WOAH HALO IS DEAD NOW R.I.P HALO ITS 3RD PLACE NOW.

It’s not that Halo is dead and that isn’t the point. The decline in population isn’t a good thing. So when it drops to 4th you’re going to say “wow it only dropped one place it’s still top 5 ermahgerd!”

> > > And the fall begins. The fanboys wouldn’t listen though. “The population is fine it still the #2 played game” they said. Well now its the #3 played game and the population continues to shrink. It will be out of the top 5 quicker than Reach was.
> >
> > I highly doubt Skyrim or NBA 2k12 will be able to out populate Halo. Come back to reality please.
>
> Those games actually have replayability so there is a chance. Skyrim has amazing legs for a single player only game and NBA 2K13 has been rapidly climbing the charts. Plus there is a wave of big games coming out in the next few months that will steal some players.

The fanboys will never say anything is wrong with halo ever if the peak population got down to 10K. The game WILL be dead in a few months. It’s not up for debate. 343 is not going to make major changes and people don’t enjoy what halo has become. Their simplemindness to think that just slamming in all the COD stuff would some how make halo awesome didn’t work, and you better believe they’re going to double down on that -Yoink- in the TU and future halos. The population will be hilarious in a few months and I can’t wait to see the first preview filled with drones in halo 5.

> > > And the fall begins. The fanboys wouldn’t listen though. “The population is fine it still the #2 played game” they said. Well now its the #3 played game and the population continues to shrink. It will be out of the top 5 quicker than Reach was.
> >
> > I highly doubt Skyrim or NBA 2k12 will be able to out populate Halo. Come back to reality please.
>
> Those games actually have replayability so there is a chance. Skyrim has amazing legs for a single player only game and NBA 2K13 has been rapidly climbing the charts. Plus there is a wave of big games coming out in the next few months that will steal some players.

I understand GTA, but remember, that will also take people from all other games as well, not just Halo, thus pretty much, balancing it out. Replayability? Looks at ever other game in the tops five.Other than Skyrim, they all don’t have much replayability. They have just as much, if not less, replayability than Halo 4.

> > And the fall begins. The fanboys wouldn’t listen though. “The population is fine it still the #2 played game” they said. Well now its the #3 played game and the population continues to shrink. It will be out of the top 5 quicker than Reach was.
>
> I highly doubt Skyrim or NBA 2k12 will be able to out populate Halo. Come back to reality please.

ggggggggg

ttttttttt

aaaaaaaaa

and there is 4th place

Gasp Minecraft is ridiculously popular! What ever shall we do?!?!?

Seriously? This thread is 100% flamebait. Just because one insanely popular game sells lots of copies, means another game is dying? Please. When it takes 30 minutes to find a match or when every playlist drops below 1000, THAT’S when Halo is “dying.” Not because a bunch of people decide to finally see what all the hubbub over Minecraft is about.

> WOAH HALO IS DEAD NOW R.I.P HALO ITS 3RD PLACE NOW.

also, the post above me

seriously though, enough with these stupid “HALO IS DYING RIP HALO” threads
like the post above me said, unless the population is drastically, and i mean DRASTICALLY low, theres no reason to -Yoink- like 10 yr olds.

< found match, doesn’t care

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

winter is coming

I mean 343 defense squad

> Gasp Minecraft is ridiculously popular! What ever shall we do?!?!?
>
> Seriously? This thread is 100% flamebait. Just because one insanely popular game sells lots of copies, means another game is dying? Please. When it takes 30 minutes to find a match or when every playlist drops below 1000, THAT’S when Halo is “dying.” Not because a bunch of people decide to finally see what all the hubbub over Minecraft is about.

haha waiting 30 minutes to find a match and the game is just DYING???