Halo 6 confirmed for 2017 release

In the description for the Halo Mythos book on amazon it says that Halo 6 is launching in 2017.

Don’t believe me? Check for yourself

Halo: Mythos

We can begin the hype train!

you are also looking at amazon which is rarely correct. Ive seen games set for release in 2010 but released 2012. so Id take it with a grain of salt

smh

Great find OP! Thank you for sharing this.

How awesome would it be have H6 in our living room in just over a years time?

too good to be true? Let’s keep our fingers crossed

Well, if that’s true, which it probably isn’t but it could, I guess no Halo 3 Anniversary. :frowning:

I doubt it. Halo has never launched a standalone title outside of the three year development cycle (H:CE 2001, H2 2004, H3 2007, Halo: Reach 2010, Halo 4 [new studio, development overlapped Reach] 2012, H5 2015). Don’t get your hopes up.

I doubt it and is most likely a place holder. if Halo was going to pump put games like crazy I’d rather have 2-3 year release cycle over a 1 year release cycle.

I hope not. Halo 6 needs a lot more development time if 343 want it to succeed.

I’d def like 343 to put some time and effort into H6. Such a short period between sequels would push Halo into the CoD toilet.

While I seriously doubt this is true I would be remiss if I didn’t point out the fact that H5 isn’t finished yet, just like the MCC wasn’t finished when H5 came out and so on…
If this is whats become of the halo franchise, I can’t see how you or anyone else could possibly be “hyped” or start the “hype”

> 2535441488042067;4:
> Great find OP! Thank you for sharing this.
>
> How awesome would it be have H6 in our living room in just over a years time?
>
> too good to be true? Let’s keep our fingers crossed

No, that’d indicate they rushed the campaign even more and it’ll be even worse and more terrible than this one. I rather give the next Halo in 2018. Take your damn time with it 343.

Hope fo God this isnt true, Halo always releases every third year and its because it needs that development time, if after 3 years Halo 5s campaign was this bad imagine a campaign after only 2 years…please God dont let this be true

Considering 343 hasn’t even announced the game yet, I’m going with a solid, “No.”

Just because it’s on the internet doesn’t mean it’s true.