Halo 6 campaign speculation (spoilers likely)

Halo 6 campaign speculation (spoilers likely)
So let’s speculate and discuss where Halo 6 can possibly go story wise after the conclusion of H5G.
I’ll start off with the problem that this new villain seems to be currently insurmountable for MC & Locke. MC & Locke, ONI/UNSC, and the Swords of Sanghelios don’t have the firepower to combat the guardians on any level so it begs the question if they will need to fight fire with fire and dig up Mendicant Bias or someone/something else to at least balance the scales from no chance of survival to a slim to none one.
Any other ideas or theories out there guys?

> 2533274839169051;1:
> MC & Locke, ONI/UNSC, and the Swords of Sanghelios don’t have the firepower to combat the guardians

youunderestimatemypower.gif

> 2533274839169051;1:
> Halo 6 campaign speculation (spoilers likely)
> So let’s speculate and discuss where Halo 6 can possibly go story wise after the conclusion of H5G.
> I’ll start off with the problem that this new villain seems to be currently insurmountable for MC & Locke. MC & Locke, ONI/UNSC, and the Swords of Sanghelios don’t have the firepower to combat the guardians on any level so it begs the question if they will need to fight fire with fire and dig up Mendicant Bias or someone/something else to at least balance the scales from no chance of survival to a slim to none one.
> Any other ideas or theories out there guys?

Agree. As for the Mendicant Bias theory – is there even another option? I certainly can’t think of one.

Do we have to use spoiler tags here?

we should and OP should emphasis it in the title! Anyways, holy cow, what an ending!

Cortana is a bad guy?! What?!

> 2533274797339247;3:
> > 2533274839169051;1:
> > Halo 6 campaign speculation (spoilers likely)
> > So let’s speculate and discuss where Halo 6 can possibly go story wise after the conclusion of H5G.
> > I’ll start off with the problem that this new villain seems to be currently insurmountable for MC & Locke. MC & Locke, ONI/UNSC, and the Swords of Sanghelios don’t have the firepower to combat the guardians on any level so it begs the question if they will need to fight fire with fire and dig up Mendicant Bias or someone/something else to at least balance the scales from no chance of survival to a slim to none one.
> > Any other ideas or theories out there guys?
>
>
> Agree. As for the Mendicant Bias theory – is there even another option? I certainly can’t think of one.

Spoiler from some recent books.

343 Guilty Spark is still alive, he could get involved somehow.

I think the possibility of us fighting Covenant in Halo 6 is pretty low due to how we beheaded them and eradicated their stronghold on Sanghelios.

There is alot of potential and that legendary ending hints at alot

I wonder who the warden was, didact maybe? I hope we see some flood and brutes in 6 and I would like to see space combat again, imagine a warzone boarding action map. I hope theres more blue team/Arbiter (playable) and a better story because if i had not read books id have been lost. Anyway Guilty Spark and naomi and a life worker could show up. Hopefully bias is in it and maybe a friendly didact? i hope cortanna gets a little redemption before her death and that we see more of the “nice” halsey and less of 343s evil one. Back on a ring at last is pretty much a sure thing. I hope they take the maps in campaign and make then more free roam because 5s were just corridors good ones sure but xbox one should be able for more. Id love to see some crazy ai enemies like proper enviromental hazards/puzzles/weapons/doors controlled by created with a horror feel and 117s head lamps would can come back. am i odd for missing those?

The only other option I could think of is if they released the flood against the guardians.
I know everyone thinks the flood is dead and long gone, but I don’t think so…
The only issue with using the flood against the Guardians, is by eradicating one issue, they revive a far more deadly one.
halo 3 proves the flood can be reasoned with if only for their own gain tho…

Another option I see as a maybe is the monitors helping with what little control they have, maybe utilising a Z-1500 Automated Systems Drone army or something… haha

> 2533274797339247;3:
> > 2533274839169051;1:
> > So let’s speculate and discuss where Halo 6 can possibly go story wise after the conclusion of H5G.
> > I’ll start off with the problem that this new villain seems to be currently insurmountable for MC & Locke. MC & Locke, ONI/UNSC, and the Swords of Sanghelios don’t have the firepower to combat the guardians on any level so it begs the question if they will need to fight fire with fire and dig up Mendicant Bias or someone/something else to at least balance the scales from no chance of survival to a slim to none one.
>
>
> Agree. As for the Mendicant Bias theory – is there even another option? I certainly can’t think of one.

Literally every theory ever involves Mendicant Bias. But otherwise maybe, since pure firepower can’t really do anything to the guardians. I’d like to see an alliance between all the species against the AIs and maybe even bring the flood into the conflict.

The Flood is alive and well on UNSC Spirit of Fire so it COULD be potentially in Halo 6.
Also, giving it’ll take 343i 3 years to make Halo 6, it depends how much media they’ll release - comics, books, etc. Halo Escalation had major story, so if they do something similar… No idea where will Halo 6 start.

In the legendary ending

Cortana has found a halo ring. Why would she need one of those? My theory is that she wants to find the flood and keep them as a secret weapon. She would unleash them on unloyal planets (might be a tad overkill since the guardians exist of that purpose) but backup never hurts.

This is what may happen, but it’s all speculation.

Currently:
Cortana is enslaving Earth, Blue Team and Swords of Sanghelios have to go into hiding for a while.

Halo 6:
The UNSC Infinity somehow finds 343 Guilty Spark and Master Chief, and they all go to the Ark to find a way to destroy Cortana. They find Mendicant Bias who knows how to destroy the Domain by going to a Halo Ring. They take Mendicant Bias to a Halo Ring and Mendicant Bias tells Chief to kill Cortana. Chief hesitantly does so, which puts Mendicant Bias in Cortana’s position. Mendicant releases the Flood.

Master Chief then must activate the Halo Ring in order to stop the flood, which kills most of the characters in Halo 5: Guardians. Lasky, Halsey, Arbiter and Palmer escape the Halo activation with the Infinity to Earth with the Janus Key, where they and Earth begin rebuilding.

Legendary Ending for Halo 6:
The final cutscene of the movie is people colonizing several planets with forerunner ships. Some shots would involve Reach, Harvest, Etc. The last shot of the cutscene would be of Chief’s broken helmet on the Halo ring.

> 2533274797339247;3:
> > 2533274839169051;1:
>
>

Could it also be possible that they will be looking for offensive bias? Considering he was the ai responsible for going against mendicant when he defected to the flood? Or maybe they can look for the both of them with the help of the Exuberant Witness?

In my opinion the E3 trailer were Master chief is in the desert with the cloak on happens in halo six where he meets mendicant bias

Part 1:
I feel that Halo 6 is going to be revolving around a Created vs Creator war, titled Halo 6: Reclamation. The humans are the reclaimers for a reason, and Chief is genetically seeded with things and "a thousand generations of planning" according to the Librarian. The Mantle is a different subject as for now, but I sense that the race for achieving the Mantle will not be over one game, at least two or three. I feel like Halo 4 and 5 are their own little segment of the story, and 6 and on are going to be quite a hefty one. They can’t stop the Guardians, its really not possible, especially since most AI have the logic plague because of Cortana and many are subject to “infection” by her. The way to stop all of this is to somehow kill Cortana and to control the domain and claim the Mantle (Chief’s Job). I’m sure we’ll be on Cortana’s Halo Ring at some point and there better be a damn good Boss Battle between Chief and her on that ring. From what we know, Forerunners always have backup plans (The Emergency Firing Sequence on The Ark) and I’m sure there’s something in the Guardians that can be used on the inside. The Guardians are pretty open… but have we seen their heads… no, not really and if I were to guess there would be personal control panels in each that they could override using a very specific smartest human in the galaxy (Halsey) to do it. I feel like it is time for Mendicant to come into a game though and side with the humans, possibly being able to corrupt Cortana, but then again she does have extreme amounts of knowledge and can continually gain more since she has reached Metastability and gone into the Domain.

Anyways, this would be my idea for the next few missions in the next installment in the series:

Halo 6: Reclamation
The Arbiter becomes a playable character again, always by your side for the most part (Co-Op play just like Halo 3) along with Blue Team being playable and around most of the time (again like Halo 3). On Sanghelios, Chief and Arbiter are leading a revolt against the forerunners for the first few missions to gain access to the now returned Guardian of Sanghelios, and multiple teams are spread out everywhere fighting to retake the planet, or at least part of it. Osiris is dispatched to some places and they make occasional appearances (voice and cutscene, maybe even in game sometimes) along with Palmer being a “new addition to their team.” Swords of Sanghelios are by your side and fighting across the planet and the revolt is going well. Eventually, The Spartans, Arbiter, Halsey, and some Swords rendezvous near The Guardian and prep Banshees and Phaetons to board, which they do. Cortana appears in the Guardian but Halsey overrides the Guardian (this does rely on if it is enter-able in its head) and kicks Cortana out and essentially frees Sanghelios as the first Creator stronghold since the beginning of this intergalactic war. Of course, overriding this Guardian allows of slip-space travel throughout the known galaxy and with some character building and good ideas, Vale comes into play and speaks about the Ark, so they travel there, looking for safe-haven and a way to fight on a larger scale. Oh wouldn’t you have it… 343 Guilty Spark is alive and on that installation.

Now about Guilty Spark and The Ark. I sadly never got around to finishing Hunters in The Dark and I haven’t read tons of the books or finished many. Anyways, someone in this thread said Spark was alive, that obviously means other things are too… the ring was under construction after all. I’m thinking on this part of the game that we fight native animals (because I believe there was some life left on The Ark in Hunters in the Dark), but this mission isn’t that long and its really Chief hunting for terminals he remembers there, awaking remaining thoughts and parts of Mendicant along with plenty of annoying dialogue from Spark. Now possibly flood could be there, but thats debatable since that ring did activate. So after looking at that non-game info spoiler, lets continue.

You eventually reach a large room and a cutscene ensues, Chief activates a rather large panel of a map of the whole galaxy (like he did in 3) but this time there are highlighted locations… rings. Spark is talking about how he pursued his interests in the rings, and that he found only one uninhabited until late… Cortanas rogue ring. Since troubles with Spark have happened before and you can’t trust him (especially since he’s been alone and damaged on the ark for like 5-6 years) you surprise attack him and disable him and then destroy him. You board the Guardian and slip-space to the ring.

Once landed on the ring (I guess its big enough to park vehicles on somehow, we still don’t know much about the Guardians though) you step over many, many dead forerunners of all kinds, knights, soldiers, crawlers etc… After a cutscene that gives some spooks, you walk around the planet for a bit, and unlike most rings, this one is dark, wilted, dead looking etc. This is where the flood finally returns and after a first battle with them you get a message from Halsey (who is still on the Guardian with protection from Elites) with a surprised voice saying that there is a downed UNSC freighter on the ring, nearby, filled with life that seems to be friendly, she speculates it to be a runaway freighter that was trying to escape the Guardians. You approach the canyon that the ship is in, its covered in flood muck but there is one very clear spot on it that you can see from above that reads, Spirit of Fire. Down below you see flood infected humans from it fighting Forerunner soldiers, easily dispatching them, then you get surprised by a monitor from behind, but it pleads for help for its installation and it is desperate. It then talks about Cortana and her plans on the ring and what shes done so far etc etc. Thats when a few other Guardians warp in and you hear her voice, saying something threatening and menacing, thats when you rush back to your Pelican and/or other air vehicles and fly back to your Guardian to slip-space out of there, very quickly.

That’s all I have for now, I’d say this be the first 5 missions or so. Two or three on Sanghelios, retaking it, maybe just maybe playing as Osiris once, then one on The Ark and one on The Ring.

Campaign Idea After Beginning Missions:
My idea of what would happen after that is freeing some colonies by using your Guardian as a weapon against other ones, gaining a big army, reuniting with Infinity and travelling back to the ring to defeat Cortana personally but only to have another enemy take her place, one more easy to defeat, especially with the weakened Created army. Maybe The Warden, but he serves the controllers of the Domain… maybe the Didact if he’s still alive somehow, or maybe the gravemind or other UNSC AIs corrupted/infected by Cortana. No, I don’t think the Warden should die yet because should they reach the domain in Halo 7 they could either use Warden to serve them or corrupt his one mind and destroy him from the inside.

Part 2:
Gameplay:
You still have your Spartan Abilities from Halo 5 since they are quite balanced IMO, most weapons are kept but many covenant and UNSC ones are not as common because of the “imprisonment” of humanity and the eradication of the covenant, with some remaining because of supplies kept from Pelicans and such and Swords of Sanghelios weapons, with a return of the plasma rifle from the first 3 halos. Forerunner weapons are found in most places because of how that army is nearly everywhere and then UNSC and Swords weapons can be spawned with you each missions and found from time to time. I say keep the forerunners the way they are but the only new enemy to be added is the flood. Maybe a few new forerunner weapons to spice things up a bit or some modifications to some of them. I would also like it if they were blue now because of Cortanas control of the domain. As for COOP, it needs to be like Halo 3 coop, I think that maybe once or twice in the campaign Chief should be alone, especially if he does fight Cortana. However, the regular coop play would be Blue Team plus Arbiter, and for the love of God improve the damn AI and get rid of Revive and commands. Maybe one or two missions with Osiris because I’m sure 343 doesn’t want to give them up so easily and also because they should be new important characters, and maybe when you play as them, the 5 player coop would include Palmer. No missions where you just talk to people with lowered weapons. No more linear levels that 343 said wouldn’t be there and don’t design them for coop play, design them for a regular solo play but still allow multiple ways to traverse the levels with the Spartan Abilities or without them. Make the cutscenes flow better and a little more meaningful and longer. As for the length of the campaign, to make up for this game and to allow 6 to be amazing, it needs to be 15 hours at least, on normal… There needs to be splitscreen and if you have to sacrifice a constant 60 fps for 1080p, splitscreen, and so that entities 30 meters away aren’t running at a different fps than you, THEN DO IT! Get rid of all microtransactions and req cards unless the req cards only have warzone cards in them and the only cosmetics being weapon skins. Bring back the value of armor by having each set looking very different than the other and make a lot of them hard to get. Say someone gets all the skulls and/or all the intel, give them the Hunter armor set. Someone beats it on Legendary solo, give them the scarred Mark VI and Mark VI, but on COOP just the scarred MK VI. Someone beats Reach on Legendary on that account or a linked account, give them the Noble armor set. Someone beats all 5 previous campaigns on legendary (MCC and H5G) then give them a returning armor from Halo 3, Hibuysa (sorry if thats wrong). Also, bring back wrists, knees, shoulders, legs, arms, etc… I don’t care if you have less armor than in Halo 5 but it will be more worth it, especially for achievement armors. Bring back the Mark V or IV (I forgot) from CE for beating CE on legendary (alone or coop) and maybe some other stuff for other games, like ODST armor from ODST, Noble from Reach, Blue Team Armors from 5 or just Freds, Chiefs visor for beating 2, Katana from 3, and like Fotus or Scout from 4… then have plenty of regular unlockable armors from simply leveling up or smaller multiplayer achievements.

Multiplayer:
Simply get a better map design team. I don’t care what you do with Warzone or Breakout just get rid of aspects of reqs or reqs in general and definitely burn microtransactions in hell. Balance the weapons a bit more and only have one power weapon in regular Slayer and not scatter all kinds of regular weapons around the map. Have better map rotation and a BR-Magnum and AR-Magnum gametype on most Arena gametypes. Bring back some classic maps, definitely Blood Gulch for BTB. If you do keep Warzone, remake the boss system and have regular enemy covenant and forerunners spawn at any random time anywhere during the game. Lastly, I know this is a tough one, but give us the complete game on launch…

Wow, that was… a lot of typing… I hope you guys like this and I really want feedback on it but for multiplayer thats the Halo I want and the campaign is just a cool idea that I know won’t happen but I want atleast some aspects of it to happen. For gameplay, I believe everything should happen. ~Daniels

this is not directly tied to your H6 theory but would kinda be a cool plot would be that a few prophets that were sent off to find new worlds and forrunner artifacts return to sanghelios to acquire more trops and support and to find out what happend to the rest of the prohets. And they have a massive fleet rival to the one that accopanied High Charity/ earth assault and the assault on Reach combined. Also throw that into the current crisis and how most of the UNSC is in dissaray and the Swords of Sanghelios not fully equipped to combat such a force, let alone to also deal with cortana they could make the situation look very bleak. and could add random plot twists like many of the Sangheli in the fleet join the Arbiter, Fireteams osiris and Blue work to kill their own respective prophets while the arbiter and his team work to kill the last one. and you can even use this to bring back Spartan Ops ( i know alot of people dint like it but i thought it was great) and 343 can use this to expand the universe sending you SO fireteam to any planet along as doing this for the main campaign. and it could be “self contained” like H5s campaign. but hey this is just a cool plot i came up with

idk why everyone’s using the spoiler tags - this is a halo 6 theory discussion after all lol. If people are googling this without playing halo 5, then I feel like they’ll never truly understand what we are talking about anyway.

So from the theory above, it honestly reminds me a lot of mass effect, but in halo universe…I wantz!