Halo 5's UI is garbage

will 343 ever change and fix halo 5’s UI? Make it more like Halo Reach? I want to see my medals… How much I need to get my next rank. I want it to stop lagging. I want to see other peoples Spartans and gamertags in lobby. I want to mute specific people. + so much more… Seriously. Wtf. I know this is old news but geez. How about we take a step in the right direction here.

There is news of work on this.

I needs abit of work

Maybe it’ll actually work instead of crashing and lagging in most Warzone games.

> 2533274802574490;4:
> Maybe it’ll actually work instead of crashing and lagging in most Warzone games.

This

> 2533274830575905;2:
> There is news of work on this.

Really? From Bravo?

Reach had the best UI. You could see everyone’s armor in the lobby and had beautiful backgrounds. Plus it had a great carnage report

Agreed the UI feels lazy more than anything.

Better carnage report and seeing the other players’ armor in the lobby for sure.

yeah, halo 5 ui is 2 steps back from reach, its so boring looking and lacking too many features
the beta ui was miles better

> 2533274827113670;7:
> Reach had the best UI. You could see everyone’s armor in the lobby and had beautiful backgrounds. Plus it had a great carnage report

I think everyone can agree with Reach. It was perfection :smiley:

This is one of the biggest issues I have with Halo. The UI has to be hands down the worst UI out of all the Halo games. It just looks so painfully slapped in with minimal effort. Seriously, no gamertags to see with no mic icons and options to mute specific players. This has to be a joke.

I honestly don’t know why they didn’t stay with concept art from the beta, it would have been so much better than what we have at the moment.

I need medals in postgame carnage reports. That’s about it. The rest of the carnage report is fantastic, including bringing accuracy back and adding damage dealt in addition to the objective specific information. Adding player models to the the carnage reports is cool and a nice feature for screenshotting.

The pregame lobby stuff is overblown, I don’t care for it.

This video goes through the UI in halo 5

here ya go :slight_smile: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2upjCuYaLrc

and yes the UI in Halo 5 is TERRIBLE!!! This UI looked so much better… why 343I scraped this, we’ll never know… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRWyyIgjteE It’s leaps and bounds better then what we have now.

I don’t have much hope for Halo 5 UI to get better, but hopefully Halo 6 UI is at least as good as Reaches, which has the best UI of any Halo game to date I feel.

> 2533274815533909;16:
> here ya go :slight_smile: Why is Halo 5's UI So Bad? | The Act Man - YouTube
>
> and yes that UI in Halo 5 is TERRIBLE!!! This UI looked so much better… why 343I scraped this, we’ll never know… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRWyyIgjteE It’s leaps and bounds better then what we have now.
>
> I don’t have much hope for Halo 5 UI to get better, but hopefully Halo 6 UI is at least as good as Reaches, which has the best UI of any Halo game to date I feel.

Wow, I had never seen that UI before. That is leaps and bounds better than the joke of a UI that we have now. They need to bring that back!!!

> 2533274958724146;17:
> > 2533274815533909;16:
> > here ya go :slight_smile: Why is Halo 5's UI So Bad? | The Act Man - YouTube
> >
> > and yes that UI in Halo 5 is TERRIBLE!!! This UI looked so much better… why 343I scraped this, we’ll never know… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRWyyIgjteE It’s leaps and bounds better then what we have now.
> >
> > I don’t have much hope for Halo 5 UI to get better, but hopefully Halo 6 UI is at least as good as Reaches, which has the best UI of any Halo game to date I feel.
>
>
> Wow, I had never seen that UI before. That is leaps and bounds better than the joke of a UI that we have now. They need to bring that back!!!

I know right!!! For starters we can view medals after matches!!! and the look…the look is SO MUCH BETTER!!! What were they thinking in scraping that!!! :frowning:

> 2533274960226371;12:
> This is one of the biggest issues I have with Halo. The UI has to be hands down the worst UI out of all the Halo games. It just looks so painfully slapped in with minimal effort. Seriously, no gamertags to see with no mic icons and options to mute specific players. This has to be a joke.

I agree completely! I think there should be a pregame roster as well. That way you can see who your teammates are. Maybe even a party up option.

> 2533274935969975;1:
> will 343 ever change and fix halo 5’s UI? Make it more like Halo Reach? I want to see my medals… How much I need to get my next rank. I want it to stop lagging. I want to see other peoples Spartans and gamertags in lobby. I want to mute specific people. + so much more… Seriously. Wtf. I know this is old news but geez. How about we take a step in the right direction here.

I agree with everything you said. Why isn’t this all in the game? Unbelievable. I want to look at GTs and Spartans, with stances. Mute -Yoinks!- and last but definetely not least the carnage report with medals, weapon used most, killed most etc.