Halo 5's Out in a Few Hours. Let's Talk...

Halo 5 is Releasing soon. Unfortunately I can not play for a while :(. The Halo community’s nice. Lets talk about our ideas, hopes, expectations etc.!

Can’t. Wait.

If you want to join my Spartan Company, go ahead! For today and tomorrow, I will make ANY exceptions. You can suck, not play much! Anything. (HaloHavoc)

Groovy

15 Hours until launch in New Zealand.

Makes me wonder does the changing your system region work like it did with destiny?

> 2533275014462382;1:
> Halo 5 is Releasing soon. Unfortunately I can not play for a while :(. The Halo community’s nice. Lets talk about our ideas, hopes, expectations etc.!
>
> Can’t. Wait.
>
> If you want to join my Spartan Company, go ahead! For today and tomorrow, I will make ANY exceptions. You can suck, not play much! Anything. (HaloHavoc)

OP where do you live?!? what time is it?

“The final countdown”

I can’t wait for the game it’s going to be awesome.

Praise your self !!! There is a Tsunami of spartan coming toward the server will it hold up ?

Im honestly really interested how the story will turn out, its very dark and mysterious, what will happen with Cortana, why is Chief after these Guardians, will humanity obtain the mantle, who is the Warden Eternal, and how will H5 turn out in the long run? I guess all these questions will be answered tommorow, SUPER EXCITED!!!

B-but the release is in 2 days :frowning:

Its the 25th of October. Game won’t release for me for another 27 hours ish. Then gottta wait for it to be delivered to my house which will hopefully be early in the morning.

Wanna try the new magnum so badly

I hope the servers will hold up in the first few days.

Words can’t explain how excited I am! (just used words to explain excitement)

> 2587559250213324;13:
> I hope the servers will hold up in the first few days.

I was thinking the same thing haha

so can you play anywhere in the U.S. at 12:00 AM Eastern?

When does it come out if you have the halo 5 xboxone

12 hours 40 minutes - New Zealand :smiley:

30 hours and 10 minutes in South Carolina :relaxed:

I hope that the story is amazing, also that the gameplay is a little better than the beta.