Halo 5's multiplayer Map Title known as "Eden" :-/

Personally my favourite map in the beta from an Aesthetic perspective.
Night time, rainy, cold, puddles, cold steel everywhere, lightning over a city skyline, and we call it Eden? “The guarden of Eden”… Really?! :-/

Now I don’t know about you… But compared to Empire, Truth, Regret & Pegasus… Eden seems a bit weak for a map title of this calibre.

Personally I think Edens name should be buffed.

Do u agree? & if so… What would you like to see that map be called?

I think “Trent” would be a good name.

Do you eden know what you’re saying?!!!

I am, so sorry.

I heard the other day that all the serious halo players left this forum and it was over run with kids now. It must be true :-/

Whats wrong with the name “Eden”.

You know you have a picky community when people complain about the name of a mulitplayer map and the gloves on a character model

U know u have a community of twelvies that don’t give a fk about halo when they come here to be immature

> 2533274908070201;6:
> You know you have a picky community when people complain about the name of a mulitplayer map and the gloves on a character model

and the under layer of blue teams armor

And when they talk about wanting the game to be a cartoon and not real and force all the good players out of this forum due to the mass immaturity and leave the forum with an entire group of nothing but twelvies that can’t even play and were halo4 blow ins :wink:

> 2535434181802359;9:
> And when they talk about wanting the game to be a cartoon and not real and force all the good players out of this forum due to the mass immaturity and leave the forum with an entire group of nothing but twelvies that can’t even play and were halo4 blow ins :wink:

Better late than never :slight_smile:

Though I feel now is a bad time for new players to be jumping into the franchise for the first time considering most people who still play Halo are people who have been playing for a long time and are pretty good. New players who join now are more likely to get absolutely wrecked than they were when I joined Live back in the first year of Halo 3’s release. Good times, good times :’(

No, Eden is fine