halo 5's most underrated addition to gameplay

I haven’t seen anyone mention this feature yet but I feel it’s subtly been one of the most helpful and underrated additions to all team modes:

The beep when you get an assist.

Sure, there’s a medal and a text popup, but when you’re in the zone who wants to stop and read. The audio doesn’t take any time or focus away from the game at hand. That beep saves lives.

There’s nothing like being in a heated 1v1 and having an enemy disappear from view, around a corner or in the air or wherever, only to hear the beep and know that a teammate just picked you up. Nothing like whipping 'nades around a corner or getting two or three long range shots into someone on the other side of the map and then you hear the beep and it’s just pure validation that your effort was not in vain.

The beep is soothing. The beep is rewarding. The beep means you’re helping. All hail the assist beep. Credit where credit is due.

It’s a reassuring sound that tells you “You made a difference.”

I think changing seats in the Warthog is highly underrated.

I beep the beep. Beep.

Not to mention that the beep stifles the instinct to run out of position to secure a kill that your teammate picked up a second ago anyway

Excellent point. Also, I like the Beep in Warzone that tells you when one of your teammates simply just killed an opponent. I find this most useful when trying to assault the spire. If I’m respawning and I hear like four or five beeps, I know I need to immediately rush toward the top of the spire to help hold it down, instead of dinking around the sides trying to catch people off guard. The Beep makes a difference if your are smart enough to pay attention to what it actually means.

I love the audio feedback all around. I also like the reticule hit markers.

The exceptional feedback is one of the only unanimously welcomed additions in Halo 5 lol

> 2533274804649077;7:
> I love the audio feedback all around. I also like the reticule hit markers.

This thread is win. It’s the little features that count. Now where’s Infection?

Yawp, for flare duude! You need to see what that does for more than just multiplayer. Should be earned imo.

I couldn’t agree more with you.

I love the beep!

> 2533274800438887;3:
> I think changing seats in the Warthog is highly underrated.

This is my favorite addition. I didn’t know I needed something in Halo, that was this useful, before Halo 5. It just makes everything so much better. Especially when you are a passenger and the gunner gets killed, you don’t have to stop the action. This might be the most underrated feature.

> 2533274800438887;3:
> I think changing seats in the Warthog is highly underrated.

I agree! Almost nobody notices or does it! Heck, I sometimes forget it’s a feature