Halo 5's last update?

If I remember there is supposed to be one final update for Halo 5. Can we get a hint, or a tease at what the final update is?

They woulda teased a hint a while ago. Kinda hard to remain optimistic when you’ve been told there’s​ content coming and there is no word on forums :tired_face:

> 2535434548670205;2:
> They woulda teased a hint a while ago. Kinda hard to remain optimistic when you’ve been told there’s​ content coming and there is no word on forums :tired_face:

Yeah. :neutral_face:

I’m like

It’s possible that we will get one final update and I can imagine that it will be either announced or released around E3 this June.

We got around Warzone Firefight around that same time frame, so I imagine if there is going to be one final update to Halo 5, it would be around that time.

Maybe they’re saving the spot light for Halo Wars 2. If they had the update now it might shift players back to playing Halo 5 when they want to try and sustain the player population on HW2.

I bet they have something ready, or close to ready, they’re just delaying it so it doesn’t produce product cannibalization.