Halo 5's Infection Community Announcement

Attention Halo Community: INFECTION IS CONFIRMED. Yes, we all want it bad, but there are times we have to be patience. The more we whine, the longer it might take! We, the Halo community, have to be patient and give 343 their peace and quite to develop Infection. As for HaloFollower(especially Chris), There is no point what so fricken ever for you to keep making video’s about Infection. It’s coming! So quit your complaining in video’s.

HaloFollower sucks bro… like, mega hard. Especially that scum that you mentioned.

oddball, assault, koth, griffball etc should all come before infection.
Id go as far as saying ricochet, fiesta etc should also come before it too.

Lol what’s wrong with HaloFollower? What did he do to this community that he sounds like some heretic?

I wouldn’t mind HaloFollower if Chris actually paid his employees.

How can you say they are coming? I’ve heard no official announcement for the return of infection, or any other game modes. We don’t know for sure if they are coming at all. We can only hope that they do, but hope isn’t enough to satisfy everyone.

> 2533274837952016;4:
> Lol whats wrong with HaloFollower? What did he do to this community that he sounds like some heretic?

For one thing he talks out his -Yoink- on most things. For another he is a thief.

> 2602973356072471;3:
> oddball, assault, koth, griffball etc should all come before infection.
> Id go as far as saying ricochet, fiesta etc should also come before it too.

And id agree on that statement. Its so hypocritical to for everyone to say -Yoink- like. “We want more social playlists.” When in reality all they want to play is warzone. And the gametypes you mentioned would get some spotlight coming first. And anyway. Ricochet was the best thing to come out of halo. Not only was it a social gametype but it was something you need tactics to win.

> 2626429604138871;6:
> How can you say they are coming? I’ve heard no official announcement for the return of infection, or any other game modes. We don’t know for sure if they are coming at all. We can only hope that they do, but hope isn’t enough to satisfy everyone.

Infection was confirmed on Twitter as a “coming soon”

> 2626429604138871;6:
> How can you say they are coming? I’ve heard no official announcement for the return of infection, or any other game modes. We don’t know for sure if they are coming at all. We can only hope that they do, but hope isn’t enough to satisfy everyone.

They did say infection is coming though. But they are working on more important stuff first like this month will be ball games like assault, odd ball, etc

> 2533274909139271;9:
> > 2626429604138871;6:
> > How can you say they are coming? I’ve heard no official announcement for the return of infection, or any other game modes. We don’t know for sure if they are coming at all. We can only hope that they do, but hope isn’t enough to satisfy everyone.
>
>
> Infection was confirmed on Twitter as a “coming soon”

I don’t use -Yoinking!- twitter. Jesus, they have a website dedicated for this stuff. Did they, at all, announce this on waypoint?

> 2626429604138871;6:
> How can you say they are coming? I’ve heard no official announcement for the return of infection, or any other game modes. We don’t know for sure if they are coming at all. We can only hope that they do, but hope isn’t enough to satisfy everyone.

Infection is confirmed for a march release. All the ball mode gametypes were spoiled or hinted at coming for February. They released an image of the Assault bomb and the assault plate. With a spoiler like “guess what we’re working on guys.”

> 2533274837952016;4:
> Lol what’s wrong with HaloFollower? What did he do to this community that he sounds like some heretic?

You like theories with no backing, a channel full of content with no facts to back it up, a creator who steals from his employees, and again: crackpot theories with no backing?

Then that scum is just your piece of trash. Have fun with a sub-par channel.

> 2533274874722389;8:
> > 2602973356072471;3:
> > oddball, assault, koth, griffball etc should all come before infection.
> > Id go as far as saying ricochet, fiesta etc should also come before it too.
>
>
> And id agree on that statement. Its so hypocritical to for everyone to say -Yoink- like. “We want more social playlists.” When in reality all they want to play is warzone. And the gametypes you mentioned would get some spotlight coming first. And anyway. Ricochet was the best thing to come out of halo. Not only was it a social gametype but it was something you need tactics to win.

Ricochet was great lol, i could play that all day, It may be intended as a social playlist, but i always thought it could be among the top competitive playlists too lol, I think it has alot more potential to be a big hit in Halo 5 than infection.

Before this thread gets locked. Let’s try not to voice our opinion on the channel so we can have a discussion.

Halofollower makes one extremely mild criticism about infection which is pretty much just a footnote in his vast sea of Halo 5 praise…and you tell him to stop complaining.

Just, Lmao.

> Lol whats wrong with HaloFollower? What did he do to this community that he sounds like some heretic?

There was some staff drama recently within HaloFollower. Aside from that though he’s had a history of making speculative clickbait videos that really aren’t very high in quality.

> 2626429604138871;11:
> > 2533274909139271;9:
> > > 2626429604138871;6:
> > > How can you say they are coming? I’ve heard no official announcement for the return of infection, or any other game modes. We don’t know for sure if they are coming at all. We can only hope that they do, but hope isn’t enough to satisfy everyone.
> >
> >
> > Infection was confirmed on Twitter as a “coming soon”
>
>
> I don’t use -Yoinking!- twitter. Jesus, they have a website dedicated for this stuff. Did they, at all, announce this on waypoint?

Agreed, if they are actually confirming stuff on twitter and waiting and waiting to release it on their actual website that’s a little messed up. We don’t all use twitter guys.

> 2533274819302824;16:
> Halofollower makes one extremely mild criticism about infection which is pretty much just a footnote in his vast sea of Halo 5 praise…and you tell him to stop complaining.
>
> Just, Lmao.
>
>
>
>
> > Lol whats wrong with HaloFollower? What did he do to this community that he sounds like some heretic?
>
>
> There was some staff drama recently within HaloFollower. Aside from that though he’s had a history of making speculative clickbait videos that really aren’t very high in quality.

If he had made them out to be theoris and not clickbait, I would have respected the channel more.

Thanks for the answers, and thanks for saving my time. Now I know not to give his channel any of my time.

Cough! Should have been in the game since release Cough!

No excuse for having it take this long, they should have delayed halo 5 and made it properly, without all the bugs, lag and with some EU dedicated servers and playlists would have been nice too.

Would not mind a proper unlock system either, This req system is straight BS and deserves a special place in the trashcan.