Halo 5's Customization - Discuss

When I played the beta, I thought the customization was to me more but I guess not. Here is a list of what we know what we can so right now:
Visor
Helmet
Armor (just a set like ODST has its own shoulder plates)
Stances
What gun you want to hold in your stance
…and that’s all?
Here is what I thought we were to have:
Visor
Chestplate
Helmet
Shoulder plates
Legs
Maybe wrists
And more :smiley:

I think you meant to say discuss instead of diacuss.

I’m fine with them removing legs, arms and not re-adding all the crazy accessories Reach had but I really feel like we should at least get to choose our own shoulders.

You forgot skins and assassination animations.
I’m fine with all of this. The loss of old options is compensated for by new ones, and we get a bigger, more noticeable variety than before.

Yeah I’m fine with this but more would be a lot better!
And yeah I edited the topic to discuss ;D

Imo, I don’t think the inability to customize a shoulder or leg is really that big a deal. I’m fine with what we’ve got in Halo 5.

Id like to have the customization like Reach

I didn’t like it at first, but since they have revealed all the other customization options I think it’ll balance out and be fine.

I’ll take 100+ sets of unique armor over 30 interchangeable sets any day. Plus, the armor and the helmet is all you really notice in the actual game anyways

I prefer halo 5’s over MCC where it’s just presets

> 2533274820430915;3:
> I’m fine with them removing legs, arms and not re-adding all the crazy accessories Reach had but I really feel like we should at least get to choose our own shoulders.

Shoulders are probably the hardest to implement though as they would be more likely to clip through the chest then legs or forearms.