Halo 5's current sales

Hello halo community. I’m bringing the readers of this forum with a form of sad news. Apparently halo 5 guardians has sold less then every other halo game! I couldn’t believe this at first. I’m a huge halo fan. I have played and loved every single halo. I love halo 5 a lot. But I decided to check halo followers channel today and I saw a video that you should all watch. Halo 5 has only sold 1.456.685 (something like that) copies. Consoles and editions of the game are included in this. These sales are world wide. I have no idea why this game sold so little especially considering that the hype for this was unreal. The marketing was so good. And the product, the game I think is very good. There are a few flaws. There are flaws in every game ever made. Nothing is perfect so please don’t bash halo 5. Unless it’s constructive criticism. I think 343 tried really hard but somehow ultimately failed. And I did the math to the best of my ability and the sales numbers don’t add up. On microsofts website at launch they said halo 5 made 400 million dollars within the first week. That would mean that at the very least halo 5 should have already sold 5-6 million copies. I did my math including even numbers of the editions and consoles. I even saw it on a gaming website so I double checked. The outcome doesn’t add up. This is more than almost all of the other halos made in their first week. So some one is lying here. Halo follower has the source for their information in the video I think so plz go check it out. This post that I made: we need to make it huge. I want everyone to explain peacefully what went wrong with halo 5 or if you think it’s doing fine. Please share your thoughts about everything I’ve shared with you but most of all explain what happened. And maybe if we get this post big enough 343 execs may glance at it and maybe they will take action to help the game they created. Thank you for reading this. See you in the forums:)

Halo 5 was the biggest Halo launch in terms of money.
It was the xboxs biggest digital launch whos numbers were counted toward the 400 million but not to that 1.5million unit count.
It was the single biggest xbox exclusive launch.

The thing is…Almost every game is seeing dwindling launch stats. COD is falling. Battlefield is falling. Hell even Star Wars Battlefront did poorly. Despite being sold on all platforms.

> 2576836393959214;2:
> Halo 5 was the biggest Halo launch in terms of money.
> It was the xboxs biggest digital launch whos numbers were counted toward the 400 million but not to that 1.5million unit count.
> It was the single biggest xbox exclusive launch.
>
> The thing is…Almost every game is seeing dwindling launch stats. COD is falling. Battlefield is falling. Hell even Star Wars Battlefront did poorly. Despite being sold on all platforms.

Wow what’s up with video games right now? Ur right. I heard about the battlefront issue. I thought that game would do unbelievably well. But why has halo 5 sold so little. Less then all of those games. I really don’t get it.

> 2576836393959214;2:
> Halo 5 was the biggest Halo launch in terms of money.
> It was the xboxs biggest digital launch whos numbers were counted toward the 400 million but not to that 1.5million unit count.
> It was the single biggest xbox exclusive launch.
>
> The thing is…Almost every game is seeing dwindling launch stats. COD is falling. Battlefield is falling. Hell even Star Wars Battlefront did poorly. Despite being sold on all platforms.

I can tell you why SW: Battlefront is doing poorly. Because it has almost no content. People complain Halo 5 has nothing, go play Battlefront. It Makes Halo 5 seem like it gives you to much in the way of content. Plus SW Battlefront is having you pay for DLC with its season pass while Halo 5 isn’t.

Now the one game that blew everything out of the water is Fallout 4. It is insane. But after pumping over 60 hours into the game and not even a fraction of the way through it. I can see why

inb4lock

Also, the low sales don’t surprise me.

They boast far too much about changes made for the competitive level scaring a lot of players away if I knew JIP wasn’t being used in arena I would of waited till the game was cheaper.

Plus no slit screen would be a deal breaker for most people especially that we were being told we wouldn’t even use split screen when we are saying we needed it. As soon as my friend opened his copy he said lets play get your controller out and when I told him halo 5 has no split screen he was so mad.

This is the only time I’ve regretted buying a halo game

No idea why they are so low, the hype was unreal

I think I heard this information’s from IGN but with the REQ system, they made more than $700.000. Those money will be paid to the Halo Tournament Winners (info given by 343 themselves).

There’s a population thread kicking around you could go discuss this in.