Halo 5's campaign is like the Star Wars I

Halo 5 campaign was like Star Wars I ( not a new hope) the multiplayer is the only thing that in my opinion people are playing it for. The campaign is the worst story in my opinion. The other games in the series are better to me that why older players don’t play halo 5. Sorry if I hurt someone’s heeling this all my opinion.

Yeah that multiplayer was great in Star Wars I, wait wat…

What does the multiplayer have to do with The Phantom Menace?

Quite possibly the only correlation you might have is that a serious rewrite was needed for both pieces. However, both have their pros and both have their cons.

(I’ll never understand the hate for Jar Jar Binks but I absolutely hated young Anakin Skywalker. Likewise, I don’t mind the Cortana revival but I hate that I couldn’t stab Jul 'Mdama myself)

I was saying great thing have bumps in the road, and Star Wars I was it bump. Halo 5 is halo’s bump with it campaign.

> 2535431579006629;4:
> I was saying great thing have bumps in the road, and Star Wars I was it bump. Halo 5 is halo’s bump with it campaign.

We all think you’re talking about the movies. Also, I’ve never heard of a Star Wars game called Star Wars I.

EDIT: Oh ok, I get it, Halos’ multiplayer. Not the nonexistent multiplayer of The Phantom Menace.

I agree with the jar jar binks

> 2535431579006629;4:
> I was saying great thing have bumps in the road, and Star Wars I was it bump. Halo 5 is halo’s bump with it campaign.

You might want to edit your first post and include this.

Also, if Halo 5 is Halo’s Episode I, then Halo 6 will be full of CG and deus ex/WTF moments. And then Halo 7 will actually be pretty good.

The movies is what I am talking about.

It’s more like the Iron Man 2 of Halo campaigns.

> 2533274848599184;7:
> > 2535431579006629;4:
> > I was saying great thing have bumps in the road, and Star Wars I was it bump. Halo 5 is halo’s bump with it campaign.
>
>
> You might want to edit your first post and include this.
>
> Also, if Halo 5 is Halo’s Episode I, then Halo 6 will be full of CG and deus ex/WTF moments. And then Halo 7 will actually be pretty good.

Halo7 ends with Chief leaving Cortana by a lava flow, then she gets all asthmatic, and turns evil. You know… Cause she’s “not evil” now…

> 2533274827767375;10:
> > 2533274848599184;7:
> > > 2535431579006629;4:
> > > I was saying great thing have bumps in the road, and Star Wars I was it bump. Halo 5 is halo’s bump with it campaign.
> >
> >
> > You might want to edit your first post and include this.
> >
> > Also, if Halo 5 is Halo’s Episode I, then Halo 6 will be full of CG and deus ex/WTF moments. And then Halo 7 will actually be pretty good.
>
>
> Halo7 ends with Chief leaving Cortana by a lava flow, then she gets all asthmatic, and turns evil. You know… Cause she’s “not evil” now…

“You were my brother, Cortana”

Hmmm I could see it working. A really old Gravemind shows up in a cloak and hood and takes her away.

> 2533274848599184;11:
> > 2533274827767375;10:
> > > 2533274848599184;7:
> > > > 2535431579006629;4:
> > > > I was saying great thing have bumps in the road, and Star Wars I was it bump. Halo 5 is halo’s bump with it campaign.
> > >
> > >
> > > You might want to edit your first post and include this.
> > >
> > > Also, if Halo 5 is Halo’s Episode I, then Halo 6 will be full of CG and deus ex/WTF moments. And then Halo 7 will actually be pretty good.
> >
> >
> > Halo7 ends with Chief leaving Cortana by a lava flow, then she gets all asthmatic, and turns evil. You know… Cause she’s “not evil” now…
>
>
> “You were my brother, Cortana”
>
> Hmmm I could see it working. A really old Gravemind shows up in a cloak and hood and takes her away.

Is that before or after she kills all the Spartan younglings in the Spartan temple?

I just kind of thought it weird that the Locke was after them the whole time and fighting (cracking the visor) and then all…of…a…sudden…at the end it was like meh, we don’t want you anymore, you’re cool.

> 2535431579006629;8:
> The movies is what I am talking about.

The Phantom Menace’s multiplayer was the best.