Halo 5's banning system

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/gameclip/355f3d7f-bbd7-462f-91f3-92efe2dacedb?gamerTag=Hero%201n%20Error&scid=1370999b-fca2-4c53-8ec5-73493bcb67e5

Watch this clip.

So after being banned for a whole day I finally could play Arena. I played 2 games, FFA I left which I get but then I played Team Arena. I won the game yet I was banned… WHY IS THIS A THING WHERE I GET DISCONNECTED? Like I shouldn’t be banned for stupid -Yoink- like this and the ban limit should be like 2 or 5 hours not 3 days. I hate Warzone and legit 343i you need to #MakeHaloGreatAgain. This banning system is great where if I leave 3 times I get banned. Yet I shouldn’t have half or a third of the game’s content blocked away for the whole day (or 3) just because I quit. You can’t just add no content in the game and then make it so I can only play Warzone for half of the week.

What made this even worse is that no body likes warzone so I can’t play with my friends. And this is the only game I own so 343i you’re on my worst game company list, right next to Activision and Ubisoft.

Stopped quitting and you won’t get banned its that simple…

I can’t wait till all the quitters finally get fed up with being banned so they either give up Halo all together or finally say hey I won’t quit. I would rather have a low population of players who finish games than a large population of quitters.

> 2533274816788253;2:
> Stopped quitting and you won’t get banned its that simple…

It’s not his fault if he gets disconnected, and it doesn’t matter how good your internet is people get disconnected all the time for no reason. H5 servers are crap.

Honestly this is getting ridiculous. They state the rules on banning in several places. If you hadn’t quit the game before that, and had not quit before, you wouldn’t be here because of a ban. If you’re banned for 3 days, this is at least your 4th quitting ban. Figure it out and stop quitting so much. I’m on mobile, but I get the feeling that I know what your game history looks like.

Also, inb4 Locke. Use the permathread.

> 2533274898552873;4:
> > 2533274816788253;2:
> > Stopped quitting and you won’t get banned its that simple…
>
>
> It’s not his fault if he gets disconnected, and it doesn’t matter how good your internet is people get disconnected all the time for no reason. H5 servers are crap.

He just admitted to quitting the game before. And he’s on a three day ban, he clearly has a quitting addiction. He needs help, guys. And by that, I mean to leave Halo.

> 2533274898552873;4:
> > 2533274816788253;2:
> > Stopped quitting and you won’t get banned its that simple…
>
>
> It’s not his fault if he gets disconnected, and it doesn’t matter how good your internet is people get disconnected all the time for no reason. H5 servers are crap.

Hahaha yeah… Sure…

> 2533274845846487;6:
> > 2533274898552873;4:
> > > 2533274816788253;2:
> > > Stopped quitting and you won’t get banned its that simple…
> >
> >
> > It’s not his fault if he gets disconnected, and it doesn’t matter how good your internet is people get disconnected all the time for no reason. H5 servers are crap.
>
>
> He just admitted to quitting the game before. And he’s on a three day ban, he clearly has a quitting addiction. He needs help, guys. And by that, I mean to leave Halo.

Exactly… he admits to quitting but yet of course some one has to come out and claim “disconnects”

Use the ban thread for your post.

Have people who offer the same repetitive, useless “Just don’t quit” comments ever heard the term “-Yoink- happens”?
If you’re hopping from match to match quitting every game, that’s one thing. But being banned for lagging out/quitting one, or god forbid two -Yoinking!- matches is insane.
We need to go back to the Reach banhanmer, cause Guardian’s is broken.

The banning system is good up until this point. When people are receiving bans for being disconnected, something that is out of their control, I don’t think a ban should be implemented

Please use this thread to discuss this topic, thanks.