Halo 5's awful competitive ranking

Dear 343 industries,
I have wrote this article to inform you of the terrible state of you’re ranking system. Recently I have been playing swat with some friends. After my 10 placement matches I was wrongly ranked as a gold 3. I was quite pissed about this but eventually got over it and continued playing. After about 3 games which I did well in, but we lost, my rank went down for some reason. This again angered me, but the last straw for me was when my friend, who I did significantly better then he was placed as a diamond 1. This made no sense and therefore I have came to the conclusion that the problem isn’t me not being good enough, it’s your(343’s) fault for making the ranking system so bad. If 343 seems this please contact me at <mark>e-mail redacted</mark> to give me more information on how your system screwed me over and got me taunted by my friends.

Everyone can check your game history you know. For all of your 10 placement matches you either went negative, just above positive, or neutral. Halo 5’s ranking system weighs wins and losses more heavily than individual performance. It’d be frustrating if you ranked up to Diamond 6 just because you did well in one game, and now you can’t even get a kill, right?

Also, as it should be common sense, it is an absolutely horrible idea to put your personal email on a public forum, not to mention against the forum rules. Did you really think it’s a good idea to put your email address on a public forum? Common sense.

> 2533274818196597;1:
> Dear 343 industries,
> I have wrote this article to inform you of the terrible state of you’re ranking system. Recently I have been playing swat with some friends. After my 10 placement matches I was wrongly ranked as a gold 3. I was quite pissed about this but eventually got over it and continued playing. After about 3 games which I did well in, but we lost, my rank went down for some reason. This again angered me, but the last straw for me was when my friend, who I did significantly better then he was placed as a diamond 1. This made no sense and therefore I have came to the conclusion that the problem isn’t me not being good enough, it’s your(343’s) fault for making the ranking system so bad. If 343 seems this please contact me at <mark>e-mail redacted</mark> to give me more information on how your system screwed me over and got me taunted by my friends.

This section is for support and troubleshooting. We have a section for feedback on the matchmaking system.
It is never a good idea to put your e-mail address on a forum post.
You should also assume the community will go through your history with a fine toothed comb to keep you honest.