Halo 5

Can’t get enough! Great game. 3 months later I am still playing it daily! I’ve got plenty of other games that need finishing, but nope, can’t stop won’t stop.

A+

I agree completely its just too bad fallout 4 came out two weeks later. Im so torn all the time.

When I start playing Halo I can’t get off it.

Someone not complaining on these forums, how delightfully absurd. Obviously you are wrong and 343 has made a terrible game and no one should enjoy because thats how you get changes done.

Sarcasm aside, its good to see others enjoying halo 5 and it getting in the way of other games. I played a lot of fallout 4 when it came out, but it just didn’t seem as appealing as good old halo.

Halo 5 goodness made me miss Sparrow Racing League on Destiny. :frowning:

Yeah I have limited time but I try to hop on every day and get the daily wins in. You know you like the game when you literally look at the clock in the evening and think, “man i’ve got a lot to do, but I think I can squeeze in a few games of Halo this evening.”

Lol

> 2533274846171508;2:
> I agree completely its just too bad fallout 4 came out two weeks later. Im so torn all the time.

Yeah I am having a hard time bouncing between those exact 2 games. I managed to sneak Tomb Raider in and that game actually had me enthralled for as long at it lasted. But then straight back to Halo. Haha