Halo 5 Youtubers

Hay guys! John Black here. We are youtubers that do some videos about Halo and other games. WE would love some feedback on our content. Please? lol ill leave some links and would love some input and maybe even some help! Always looking for contributors. We have collectively over 1 million views! :smiley:

Chanel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC043L7zaOC19qwqq7MELZUA
March Season Highlights: Halo 5 March Season Montage - YouTube
Halo Spartan Company: 117vids: Halo 5 Clan HaloMastersCouncil - YouTube
Halo Parkour: 117vids: Halo 5 Parkour: John Black and Zack Nolan FT Jeremy Black - YouTube

Let me know what you think! :smiley:

in4block

> 2533274891097288;2:
> in4block

I’m sorry what?

I prefer Lurker Zero…

> 2533274831825597;3:
> > 2533274891097288;2:
> > in4block
>
>
> I’m sorry what?

You can’t promote yourself on this part of the forums. There is another section to post that in. I believe it’s community creations

> 2533274891097288;2:
> in4block

In for block… lul you missed while placing the B!

I’m so beyond these forum rules. This is a Halo 5 post. I’m tired of getting locked. Ill be so livid if this gets locked. I just wanted to engage the community.

INB4 Block. Get rekt M8.

There’s a place for this thread and it’s not here man. I watched some of the vids and they are mediocre, especially when there’s alot other you tubers out there.

> 2533274873365811;9:
> There’s a place for this thread and it’s not here man. I watched some of the vids and they are mediocre, especially when there’s alot other you tubers out there.

Too much content not enough demand and all that

> 2533274831825597;7:
> I’m so beyond these forum rules. This is a Halo 5 post. I’m tired of getting locked. Ill be so livid if this gets locked. I just wanted to engage the community.

right so community creations would be a better place for this. there is a reason there are sections for differnt kinds of post, ppl dont wanna come to this part to see your videos or anything of the sorts, if they wanted that they would go to a different section. nothing against you at all though

Moved your topic over to Community Creates OP as it’s better suited there.
To everyone else, in future please just report a post instead of spamming inb4lock

@OP - also please don’t cross post topics thanks

> 2533274813317074;12:
> Moved your topic over to Community Creates OP as it’s better suited there.
> To everyone else, in future please just report a post instead of spamming inb4lock
>
> @OP - also please don’t cross post topics thanks

you know, I hate yall. lol I posted this in the creations and yall locked that one. LOL miss Bungie much… Atleast they saw me as a respectable member.

> 2533274831825597;13:
> > 2533274813317074;12:
> > Moved your topic over to Community Creates OP as it’s better suited there.
> > To everyone else, in future please just report a post instead of spamming inb4lock
> >
> > @OP - also please don’t cross post topics thanks
>
>
> you know, I hate yall. lol I posted this in the creations and yall locked that one. LOL miss Bungie much… Atleast they saw me as a respectable member.

Trust me, you want this in “Community Creations”. Try putting anything positive or constructive in the Halo 5 section it’ll get buried in .5 seconds. People like me who actually look for people like you and other youtubers and map makers and members active in a variety of ways go here to this section to find this stuff. When I want a good laugh, or if I think life is just too awesome and want to be brought down a few notches, I go look in the Halo 5 section.