Halo 5 Youtubers

> 2533274850752370;15:
> AXIR NINJAPRO I like his ninja montages as well as Volcanic Decay for ninja montages as well.
> I also like iSpiteful and Pingy.I like their content in general
> Luke TheNotable for halo tips and hilarious content.

Remember, you gotta snort those Doritos and inject Mountain Dew straight into your bloodstream, alright?

Halo canon , hidden xperia, pingy, and ispiteful are my favorites … But halofollower has -Yoinked!- up so much stuff that I can’t watch them anymore

Many of the ones listed…and I also enjoyed Rippin and Vetoed

The Act Man.
Favyn.

> 2535415111658532;21:
> > 2533274850752370;15:
> > AXIR NINJAPRO I like his ninja montages as well as Volcanic Decay for ninja montages as well.
> > I also like iSpiteful and Pingy.I like their content in general
> > Luke TheNotable for halo tips and hilarious content.
>
>
> Remember, you gotta snort those Doritos and inject Mountain Dew straight into your bloodstream, alright?

Yup.I remembered.Who would forget?I do not like mtn dew,just the different flavoured ones.I love all doritoes as well

> 2535415111658532;20:
> Luke the notable (as you can tell from what Spartan company I’m in), Pingy, ispiteful, Halofollower, chief canuck, the act man and late night gaming

You gamertag is familiar,I think I matched with you.In warzone March On Stormbreak with Luke theNotable himself with some RUL guys and notable company guys.I think you were there too.

Right now it’s LateNightGaming. He is the most realistic Halo youtuber and he is also a nice guy.

RUL, Halo Canon, GaLM, Ultimate Halo, LNG, HiddenXperia

Vetoed is my favorite player to watch on YouTube he doesn’t put as much out as others but his gameplay is phenomenal.

Late Night Gaming
Act Man

Pingy, iSpiteful, LASER MANIAC. They are very gold :ok_hand:

Vetoed

Funny guy, free-for-all champion

BBK Dragoon, HaloZone, RUL

Sci Fi Gamer for Forge News and Forge reconstructions

The act man, Forge labs, LateNightGaming, Luke the notable. A nice bunch.

My personal favorites are LateNightGaming, Luke The Notable, and The Act Man. LateNightGaming talks a lot about what halo 5 did right and wrong, he does an in-depth analysis of each level, and he also leaked Microsoft’s involvement in halo 5. Luke the Notable makes a lot of tips videos and sometimes explains what’s right and wrong with halo 5. The Act Man is hilarious and he critiques halo 5 a lot (not really the gameplay, more of the decisions 343 makes regarding everything else). Right now he is 3 parts through his series of why halo 5’s story is so bad.

I also like hidden Xperia and halo canon for lore, halo follower and ready up live for news, and ultimate halo when I want to watch something funny.

Edit: I also follow Red vs Blue, but they’re more just machinima and not halo 5.

The four I watch are RUL and the Mainstreamers, iSpiteful, Halofollower, and Pingy.

@OP

I like HiddenXperia, he has a lot of good speculation videos and he knows his Halo lore. I like stuff which tries to guess where the story is going.

Halo Canon is probably my second. Hes a better speaker than Xperia but he is basically just repeating verbatim whats in canonfodder articles and I prefer original or creatve stuff; no matter how tinfoil.

Halo Follower is alright I guess. Good for news updates although I do wish they’d stop trying to tell me about Megablocks…

I am sorry, I really can’t stand LateNightGaming. He’s constantly negative and I don’t put any faith in the stuff he “leaked”. If a youtuber with an obvious vendetta suddenly posts a ton of information validating everything he has been saying for months and lining up with it perfectly then I tend to view that with a degree of skepticism.

Act man and late-night gaming are the only worth wild one’s for me.

i like halo canon, Luke the notable, ispiteful, proximity, halo follower,