Halo 5 Youtubers

Hey guys, who are your favorite Halo 5 youtubers and why? I’m looking for some to watch.

I really enjoy Glaciercano’s commentary. He plays a variety of games, and always uploads Halo 5 MP on Thursday.
I also really like GaLm. He has a good competitive skill set that isn’t impossible to obtain but definitely above average.

I’m pretty positive you’ll enjoy these two.

GaLm is a good one. He’s played Halo since CE when he was 11. He also has an LP on most if not every halo, he currently has over 100 halo 5 videos. Of course there is also.

Ultimate halo
Halo Collective
And halo follower for general halo content.

For lore I love watching Halo Canon and Hidden XPeria. In general I like the Act Man and Gasp LateNightGaming (bracing for the LNG haters in 3, 2, 1…)

> 2535416474113375;2:
> I really enjoy Glaciercano’s commentary. He plays a variety of games, and always uploads Halo 5 MP on Thursday.
> I also really like GaLm. He has a good competitive skill set that isn’t impossible to obtain but definitely above average.
>
> I’m pretty positive you’ll enjoy these two.

Edit:
I’ve also got to mention Hokiebird428. He isn’t a Halo 5 YouTuber but he makes awesome legendary guides for all the other main story games in the series (Master Chief games + Halo 3: ODST and Halo Reach) that are fun to watch and informative.

My favorite Halo 5 YouTubers (at the moment) are Pingy, iSpiteful, Spliced, and me (SenpaiDalton)

The last part is half true. My videos aren’t that good yet.

Greenskull, ThePhsycoDuck are both sellouts.
Ducain is fine, same with Halo canon.
Forge labs is good.

Favyn.

I like greenskull

Greenskull and the Mainstreamers

Chaotix gaming,the main streamers,pretty much all of them that I’ve came across lol

RUL (I think that’s obvious)
Halo Canon
Ducain
Forge Labs
Forge Hub
Hidden Xperia
WyvernZu
ThomasProductions
Gamecheat
Teh Spearhead
I’m sure there’s more

This thread should really be moved to general discussions

Proximmity. The guy is hella handsome, has hair I would kill for, and is really fun and interesting to watch him play. If I could only watch one H5 Youtuber it would be him. He doesnt let ya down :smiley:

RUL and basically everyone that isnt that Halo Canuck guy (he comes off as super pretentious) and Halofollower.

AXIR NINJAPRO I like his ninja montages as well as Volcanic Decay for ninja montages as well.
I also like iSpiteful and Pingy.I like their content in general
Luke TheNotable for halo tips and hilarious content.

Myself

Jokes, my content sucks atm

Pingy / iSpiteful
&
Halo follower

RUL
HiddenXperia,
Forge labs
Halo Follower
LNG
The Act man
Chief Canuck
Griffballhub,
Knightmare films
Halo
Teh spearhead.

Ready Up Live, Halo Follower and Red vs Blue

Act Man
Ispiteful
Luke the notable
BBKDragoon
Favyn

Luke the notable (as you can tell from what Spartan company I’m in), Pingy, ispiteful, Halofollower, chief canuck, the act man and late night gaming