Halo 5 Xbox One Console

How would you guys feel about a Halo 5 Xbox One console?

The Xbox One has a good canvas for specific designs and I’m sure a Halo 5 themed one would look pretty nice.

Thoughts? Would you buy it?

…bump

I wouldn’t buy it because of how expensive it would be, but it would look nice.

> 2533274858646258;1:
> How would you guys feel about a Halo 5 Xbox One console?
>
> The Xbox One has a good canvas for specific designs and I’m sure a Halo 5 themed one would look pretty nice.
>
> Thoughts? Would you buy it?

I would want one for sure, but would I buy one, well…just financed a gaming pc, so sadly no.

> 2533274792737987;4:
> > 2533274858646258;1:
> > How would you guys feel about a Halo 5 Xbox One console?
> >
> > The Xbox One has a good canvas for specific designs and I’m sure a Halo 5 themed one would look pretty nice.
> >
> > Thoughts? Would you buy it?
>
>
> I would want one for sure, but would I buy one, well…just financed a gaming pc, so sadly no.

Fair enough :3

When people asked why there wasn’t a Master Chief Collection Xbox One, Phil Spencer said they wanted to feature a new Xbox-exclusive (Sunset Overdrive) instead. I don’t think any new Xbox-exclusive games are coming out that can beat Halo 5, though, so there most likely be an Xbox.
Would I buy it? If I somehow could transfer all my data to the new one and sell the old one, then maybe.

I want one arbiter themed. So the console start button is the mark of shame that lights up when you turn it on.

> 2533274898131165;7:
> I want one arbiter themed. So the console start button is the mark of shame that lights up when you turn it on.

A fitting motif for the Xbox One.

> 2533274877056440;6:
> When people asked why there wasn’t a Master Chief Collection Xbox One, Phil Spencer said they wanted to feature a new Xbox-exclusive (Sunset Overdrive) instead. I don’t think any new Xbox-exclusive games are coming out that can beat Halo 5, though, so there most likely be an Xbox.
> Would I buy it? If I somehow could transfer all my data to the new one and sell the old one, then maybe.

Ahh, so it’s definitely a possibility then!

I have been waiting specifically for a Halo 5 themed Xbox-one to start my next gaming level adventure, and will most definately buy one. I even went as far as buying some games for when i get an xb-1. If they put it out, I’ll have it, no matter the cost, which i estimate possibly in the $650 range (if with a kinect).

Knowing 343i, I think I already know what the design is going to look like!
http://static2.gamespot.com/uploads/scale_super/231/2311105/2622600-xboxone-consolecontroller-cod-altanglefob-rgb-png.jpg