HALO 5 WORST HALO EVER

<mark>Do not make nonconstructive posts or post spam.</mark>

I SEE 343I WILL NEVER FIX THIS GAME SO I THINK IMA BE DONE WITH THIS TRASH BS. THANKS A LOT OF DESTROYING HALO 343. HALO 4 WAS GOOD BUT YOU JUST TOOK A HUGE STEP BACKWARDS. HALO WAS MY 2ND FAVORITE GAME BUT U MAKING IT MY LEAST. SPAWNS ARE TRASH, I DIE SO FAST THEY SHOOT ME 3 TIMES I’M DEAD IT TAKES ME A WHOLE DAMN CLIP. PATHETIC I’M SICK OF THIS GAME. IF IT WASN’T FOR THESE THINGS IT WOULDN’T BE THAT BAD. BUT I SEE YALL DON’T WANNA DO ANYTHING BUT RELEASE TRASH MAPS

lol cry more. I love the game. sucks for you.

I’d actually say it’s the third best behind only Halo:CE and Halo 2. Maybe fourth best behind 3 but it’s close.

Its the first Halo to bring back the feeling I got from Halo 2, so I love it. Of course it has its lack of content and let downs, but overall it is pretty good.

Dude the game is amazing! I enjoy it quite a bit, my only comment is the lack of co-op but that could still return in later games. And it sounds like your complaints could be resolved with a little practice, its not Halo CE so learning the new mechanics is a must.

Did you say that halo 5 was a step BACKWARDS from halo 4? They needed to change halo 4 because of the 90% of people that hated it.

Hey Beavis, he said Halo 4 was good…huh huh huh…

Halo 4 must of been your first halo game because everyone else who has played halo since CE / halo 2 or 3 agree that Halo reach and Halo 4 were the worse halos to be released (as far as multiplayer).
Halo 5 is meant to be a balanced competitive game unlike reach and 4. I think this is the best halo multiplayer game yet, all it needs is a couple more game modes and new maps.

It’s one of my favorites, and only rising as I get more time with it.

Halo 2 is the worst Halo. Add the caps lock in your head.

I think it’s the best halo game since h3 imo

Well he clearly started with H4 so of course he isn’t going to like H5. They made the game tougher to play so he doesn’t like it. Maybe star wars battlefront will be more your speed. They have H5 a more skill based shooter. It sounds like you haven’t learned how to get regular head shots. And yes you need to shoot for the head even with the automatic weapons.

I enjoy it, except when my team is somehow more incompetent than a newborn baby playing and when the enemy kills the boss even though they were not remotely near it.

halo 4 had a lot going for it, and just as much against.

Halo 5 has great gameplay, but the worst showing for content. For some its great, but for others…

personally, if it had the features of Reach but retained its gameplay,add in h2 quality maps and matchmaking and H5 would be my favorite. But as is I’ll pass.

For me I (in my opinion) rank them like this
H3, H2, CE, Reach, Halo 5, halo 4

this is my second least favourite halo title
it just doesn’t capture me like the previous titles did

H2, HCE, H3, H5, H4, Reach… as far as multiplayer is concerned.

> 2533274816788253;11:
> Well he clearly started with H4 so of course he isn’t going to like H5. They made the game tougher to play so he doesn’t like it. Maybe star wars battlefront will be more your speed. They have H5 a more skill based shooter. It sounds like you haven’t learned how to get regular head shots. And yes you need to shoot for the head even with the automatic weapons.

You could do body shots and then a final headshot. You miss less if your first 4 rounds with the magnum are at center mass.

Halo 5 is a good, solid game.
My opinionated ranking of Halo games (mix of campaign versus multiplayer, and only recently am I really into multiplayer) is as follows:
Halo CE (will always be #1), Halo 5 (Warzone! Warzone Assault!), Halo Reach, Halo 3 ODST (liked slowing down and being a little sneaky, Firefight was a cool new thing, plus Mal, Jayne & Wash), Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo 4
And as someone said previously, how old was this guy back in 2001?