Halo 5 won't load

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Sorry to repost but it seems no one really replies to these things so here goes again.
Halo 5 has been either
a)crashing mid game
b)freezing in the pregame lobby
c)taking 30+minutes to load the game itself from the dashboard
d)not loading at all, even after a digital reinstallation

Idk what to do. I’ve reset the Xbox both ways. Done the ten second power button unplug battery trick, and as stated above reinstalled the game. I actually did that 3 times yesterday and none gave me a smooth experience with 30minute or longer load times and when I do make it to the message of the day the game freezes up. Can anyone give me any good advice? From 343 please or something

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>

I don’t play any other games except Halo 5. I’m on wired connection and 100mbps internet. I don’t get it. I feel like I have to buy a new Xbox now but idk if it’s me or not. Help please I spent literally my whole afternoon and night yesterday fighting with my Xbox.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>

I should also add this never happened until the last 2 weeks like this. The game is almost inaccessible to me yet I’m watching all these other people playing.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.</mark>

No reply on this, or my last post. This is the type of s-h-i-t that gets you a bad reputation and loses customers. Literally man who runs this forum. I see hella other people that never get a reply on their posts.