Halo 5 won't Launch anymore

I need help. I get this error, stating

Not ready yet

Halo 5: Guardians needs to finish installing or show “Ready to start” beofre you can launch it. (0x80270300)

I was just playing 5 hours ago with no problems. I tried multiple troubleshooting, but nothing is working. Anyone have any tips or know how to fix? Thank you…

> 2533274815222633;1:
> I need help. I get this error, stating
>
> Not ready yet
>
> Halo 5: Guardians needs to finish installing or show “Ready to start” beofre you can launch it. (0x80270300)
>
> I was just playing 5 hours ago with no problems. I tried multiple troubleshooting, but nothing is working. Anyone have any tips or know how to fix? Thank you…

I got the same issue… all I wanted to do is play h5 after work smh lol

Same issue I hope someone fixes this soon, I actually feel like Playing halo over fallout then this happened.

there was a new 129mb game update released today, your game maybe updating or the update did not download correctly/wigged out

> 2533274794409015;4:
> there was a new 129mb game update released today, your game maybe updating or the update did not download correctly/wigged out

so is there anything we can do besides redownload cuz…i’d be moderately upset, just a little, orrrr a lot

I just got off of the phone with support and they had me power cycle… which did nothing. So I’m at 3% on the reinstall. That was their only solution :(.

I hate it when these updates ruin an while 50gb games… why dont they give us the option for an button where we could press it to update it when we want it or reupdate when its not done properly

People need to redownload an whole 50gb game just because of an 129mb update

Make it like smartphone where you get an indication there is an update for your game

I’m having the same issue. I really hope there is a fix for this.

My update uninstalled the game and I’ve been reinstalling for just about 18 hours now. And I’m a little over 80% last I looked.

The only thing I was worried about was loosing progress. But once I reinstalled I had everything so the only sure fix is reinstall

I have this issue too. Is there a fix for it yet?

Same issue. Solution: playing something else lol

Seriously though, re-downloading the whole thing? Maybe at some point I will, not a lot of gaming time, so download overnight?

Unrelated, dislike Xbox One UI, can’t even find my downloads, need to google where stuff is, not intuitive at all.

Maybe try restarting your game see if that helps, could be an update your game missed out on, or maybe your xbox just goofed and needs to be restarted. I haven’t had this problem YET.

Throw it away? Play something worth your time.

> 2533274912536998;13:
> Maybe try restarting your game see if that helps, could be an update your game missed out on, or maybe your xbox just goofed and needs to be restarted. I haven’t had this problem YET.

90% chance it was a screwy update, playing Reach at the moment, good times :wink:
For anyone else with this problem (see OP error #) only solution I’ve found so far is uninstall/reinstall. Not doing that right now, but assuming it works o_O

> 2533274804585157;15:
> > 2533274912536998;13:
> > Maybe try restarting your game see if that helps, could be an update your game missed out on, or maybe your xbox just goofed and needs to be restarted. I haven’t had this problem YET.
>
>
> 90% chance it was a screwy update, playing Reach at the moment, good times :wink:
> For anyone else with this problem (see OP error #) only solution I’ve found so far is uninstall/reinstall. Not doing that right now, but assuming it works o_O

Ah Halo Reach, I need to pick up a copy again and start playing it again, need to do some classy firefight :slight_smile:

Hi,
My Halo 5 is the disc version. And it is also updating. But it seems to be a 20GB update.

Should I wait till it finishes. The issue is the same?

Thank you

Holy crap, these guys haven’t fixed this issue! I have one hour on one of a few days a week that I can play, and I can’t because I just have to randomly re-install the game. This piece of crap Xbox One has more random problems than a PC!

My game is done but when I click on the game to start playing it…it wont open at all so I took it off and did it over again still nothing