Halo 5 will copy to COD AW

In the images that have submitted 343 5 Multiplayer Halo Industries have noticed that the multiplayer looks around to Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, both in its design and in its gameplay.
¿Halo 5 is a copy of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare? 343 Industries Why did these changes in the game?

Halo 5 le copio a COD AW
En las imagenes que han presentado 343 Industrias de Halo 5 Multijugador he notado que el modo multijugador se parece en todo a Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, tanto en su diseño como en su modo de juego.
¿Halo 5 es una copia de Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare? ¿Por que 343 Industrias hizo esos cambios en el juego?

No it won’t… Ps you can only post in English on these forums

Except it’s not. You’ve obviously never played CoD AW before if you think it looks or plays like CoD.

> 2533274867157068;3:
> Except it’s not. You’ve obviously never played CoD AW before if you think it looks or plays like CoD.

Eehh, it looks a little similar because of the thrusters and ADS animation. I mean you could still tell the difference, but there are similarities.

The game feel doesn’t feel anything like it though, and that’s what’s important.

Because you hold LT to aim down the sights?

Ugh, another one of these " Ermagersh, Halo 5 is CODAW!!" posts. This is going to go down in flames, I just know it.

In early 2013, 343 called in pro players to play an early build of the game. This was shown in The Sprint, and the gameplay had the Spartan Abilities were already in the game, before Ghosts was even announced.

The beta sure didn’t play like a Call of Duty game.

It’s amazing how Halo 5 has been in development since 2012, and at the last minute when COD: AW came out, they decided to copy that game entirely.

> 2533274800197828;9:
> It’s amazing how Halo 5 has been in development since 2012, and at the last minute when COD: AW came out, they decided to copy that game entirely.

Yes that was amazing, and how cod also came up with the cool idea to make super soldiers with abilities like thruster and jet pack, how they came up with infection, and uplink, camo. White/ grey futuristic buildings with big numbers on them, or how about that robotic arm, displays ammo on their guns, have the drop pod that goes wrong and crashes into a building. What about that training simulator that’s similar to halos.
They also were the first to give the infected gametype thruster packs.

They must have been the first to have double jump, slide, ground pound and drop in mechs.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2535469371498849;1:
> In the images that have submitted 343 5 Multiplayer Halo Industries have noticed that the multiplayer looks around to Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, both in its design and in its gameplay.
> ¿Halo 5 is a copy of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare? 343 Industries Why did these changes in the game?
> -
> Halo 5 le copio a COD AW
> En las imagenes que han presentado 343 Industrias de Halo 5 Multijugador he notado que el modo multijugador se parece en todo a Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, tanto en su diseño como en su modo de juego.
> ¿Halo 5 es una copia de Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare? ¿Por que 343 Industrias hizo esos cambios en el juego?

What are you -Yoinking!- stupid! Ita nothing like cod… btw english when your posting in english forums…

> 2533274800197828;9:
> It’s amazing how Halo 5 has been in development since 2012, and at the last minute when COD: AW came out, they decided to copy that game entirely.

No -Yoink- thats the best thing ive read in forever cuz its so true. (No sarcasm)

> 2533274915643658;6:
> Ugh, another one of these " Ermagersh, Halo 5 is CODAW!!" posts. This is going to go down in flames, I just know it.

this.

I strongly suspect these guys are just party-poopers sent by Sony to criple Ms’s big sales.

> 2533274968423221;10:
> > 2533274800197828;9:
> > It’s amazing how Halo 5 has been in development since 2012, and at the last minute when COD: AW came out, they decided to copy that game entirely.
>
>
> Yes that was amazing, and how cod also came up with the cool idea to make super soldiers with abilities like thruster and jet pack, how they came up with infection, and uplink, camo. White/ grey futuristic buildings with big numbers on them, or how about that robotic arm, displays ammo on their guns, have the drop pod that goes wrong and crashes into a building. What about that training simulator that’s similar to halos.
> They also were the first to give the infected gametype thruster packs.
>
> They must have been the first to have double jump, slide, ground pound and drop in mechs.

^

It’s ment to look similar in order to hook COD fans but the game it’s self still plays like a Halo game.

> 2533274974596436;14:
> > 2533274968423221;10:
> > > 2533274800197828;9:
> > > It’s amazing how Halo 5 has been in development since 2012, and at the last minute when COD: AW came out, they decided to copy that game entirely.
> >
> >
> > Yes that was amazing, and how cod also came up with the cool idea to make super soldiers with abilities like thruster and jet pack, how they came up with infection, and uplink, camo. White/ grey futuristic buildings with big numbers on them, or how about that robotic arm, displays ammo on their guns, have the drop pod that goes wrong and crashes into a building. What about that training simulator that’s similar to halos.
> > They also were the first to give the infected gametype thruster packs.
> >
> > They must have been the first to have double jump, slide, ground pound and drop in mechs.
>
>
> ^

You forgot that they also were the first to have guns that shoot and grenades that explode.

> 2533274968423221;10:
> > 2533274800197828;9:
> > It’s amazing how Halo 5 has been in development since 2012, and at the last minute when COD: AW came out, they decided to copy that game entirely.
>
>
> Yes that was amazing, and how cod also came up with the cool idea to make super soldiers with abilities like thruster and jet pack, how they came up with infection, and uplink, camo. White/ grey futuristic buildings with big numbers on them, or how about that robotic arm, displays ammo on their guns, have the drop pod that goes wrong and crashes into a building. What about that training simulator that’s similar to halos.
> They also were the first to give the infected gametype thruster packs.
>
> They must have been the first to have double jump, slide, ground pound and drop in mechs.

OR MAYBE

What ever caused CoD to take the direction it did is the exact same force pushing Halo in the direction it’s going.

> 2535411125532250;4:
> > 2533274867157068;3:
> > Except it’s not. You’ve obviously never played CoD AW before if you think it looks or plays like CoD.
>
>
> Eehh, it looks a little similar because of the thrusters and ADS animation. I mean you could still tell the difference, but there are similarities.
>
> The game feel doesn’t feel anything like it though, and that’s what’s important.

Except there are only so many ways to Blam! A GOAT. Lol its an fps arcade shooter. Of course its similar to COD there in the same genre. But last time i checked cOD didnt have shilds and the TTK was about 1.5 seconds. Where as in halo the TTK is about 3.8. Thats just one example.

Advanced Warfare mechanics were seen in Reach and Halo 4 first.

And apparently Black Ops 3 will have robots or cyborgs or something of the sort. They really want the sci-fi crowd now. I’m starting to wonder if Call of Duty makers aren’t predicting a Halo revival and are trying to nip it in the bud by making their own futuristic sci-fi cyborg games.

People are entitled to their opinions on whether or not Halo copies CoD and vice versa, but one thing I think we can all agree on is that there will always be someone making these claims. It’s becoming so standard that I’m not quite sure why we even discuss it anymore. It’s the same conversation every time; although I suppose that could be said of many discussions on video game message boards.
I think it should also be pointed out that the AAA fps games that have come out over the years have all brought there own innovations to the table. Things that are so good other games implement them and are better for it. This is the nature of a competitive market. It drives competitors to improve and get better and better–the consumer is always the winner! Granted, not everyone will approve of the changes but we all understand that there is no pleasing everybody.

Where would Coke be without Pepsi nipping at it’s heels? What if Ford never had Chevy? You can bet that these competing companies were learning from each other.

What’s the old quote? “Good artists borrow, great artists steal,”…?
I’m ok with CoD borrowing from Halo and Halo borrowing from CoD as long as it makes the game better. If I’m a part of the smaller group of people that disapproves of the changes then I simply don’t play and move on. That’s exactly what I did with H4.