HALO 5 Will be the best Halo (Opinion)

MANY of you will disagree with a what I’m about to say…but Halo 5 looks very different, and for that reason alone I think it will turn out to be the best in the series. Now, many people have already ripped the game a new one just by watching the beta trailer, but I think when people play it finally they will love it, but personally I think it’s different yes, but still Halo. you still have to strip shields, headshots are still important, and you can still jump high (which is one of the thing Halo is famous for). Agree or agree to disagree. Just curious on what people think.

Off topic: Halo aside, I why to so many games in general nowadays get so heavily criticized? Even the popular ones i.e. Halo, COD, Battlefield, even Destiny which was supposed be the game from God. Is it the game developers or is it us as gamers being greedy?

I think its too early to predict where it will end up overall, but it could work if done properly.

The way I see it is that halo is the baby, and the community is the over protective mother. Most people criticize because they fear new additions wont help or benefit the game. I criticized the new features, re watched gameplay, now I think it could work if its done right with a few adjustments.

Destiny was bad in general and its good that game was criticized ,thats what you don’t want developers to do. activision made bungie chop that game up like an onion crying while they did it. But I guess thats what happens when you sell your soul to one of the devils of gaming.

Be wary of the hype-train, it’s come back and bite you if you don’t watch it.

The footage I saw yesterday looked sweet but it didnt have the halo feel. I think ADS is kinda cool but i dont think it belongs in halo imo.

> 2533274807735253;4:
> The footage I saw yesterday looked sweet but it didnt have the halo feel. I think ADS is kinda cool but i dont think it belongs in halo imo.

That’s how I kinda feel, but then again we haven’t actually gotten our hands on it so who’s to really say…

Smart Scope!!! +1

Are you even old enough to buy Halo?

> 2533274824813308;7:
> Are you even old enough to buy Halo?

Like age has really stopped game purchases before…

> 2533274891747470;1:
> Off topic: Halo aside, I why to so many games in general nowadays get so heavily criticized? Even the popular ones i.e. Halo, COD, Battlefield, even Destiny which was supposed be the game from God. Is it the game developers or is it us as gamers being greedy?

Well, Battlefield was legitimately broken for several months.
CoD never changes (yet the whiners in the Halo community denounce any and every form of change)
And Destiny was a legitimately bad game, especially after coming off of Halo. It has a poor and pretty much nonexistent story with not a single interesting character and it’s probably the single most repetitive shooter I’ve ever played.

Lol any halo with sprint ,SAs, and ads will NEVER be the bestI bet you never even played the good Halos in their heydays

> 2535464067998264;10:
> Lol any halo with sprint ,SAs, and ads will NEVER be the bestI bet you never even played the good Halos in their heydays

You can’t even make that decision without playing the game.

I bet you haven’t played Halo 5G yet…oh wait.

its got potential but im waiting till i play for 3 months

> 2533274891747470;1:
> MANY of you will disagree with a what I’m about to say…but Halo 5 looks very different, and for that reason alone I think it will turn out to be the best in the series. Now, many people have already ripped the game a new one just by watching the beta trailer, but I think when people play it finally they will love it, but personally I think it’s different yes, but still Halo. you still have to strip shields, headshots are still important, and you can still jump high (which is one of the thing Halo is famous for). Agree or agree to disagree. Just curious on what people think.
>
> Off topic: Halo aside, I why to so many games in general nowadays get so heavily criticized? Even the popular ones i.e. Halo, COD, Battlefield, even Destiny which was supposed be the game from God. Is it the game developers or is it us as gamers being greedy?

That depends entirely wether it’s feature are universal or not, I.e. no classic playlists, not best halo.

> 2533274824813308;7:
> Are you even old enough to buy Halo?

Were you when you started?

ATM looking at the beta gameplay from halo fest. I think the malti-player is gonna be way better. But too early to know what the campaign will be like.