boltshot
binary rifle
incineration cannon
suppressor
scattershot

Legendary weapons:
prophets bane
brute shot
classic: br, h1 assault rifle, h1 pistol, rocket launcher, grenade launcher, dmr, h2 shotgun, plasma repeater
flood gun
odst silenced smg

hello

hows it going

• Plasma Repeater instead of the stupid Storm Rifle which functions too similarly to the AR.- Take out of the Suppressor as well, or at least change it so it doesn’t overlap in functionality with the SMG.- Replace the Beam Rifle with the Focus Rifle and change up the Binary Rifle, once again I hate how 343 insists on having a bunch of weapons that function extremely similarly.- Add the Grenade Launcher back in. The Sticky Detonator never really felt like it had a place in Halo.- Do something with the Carbine to make it more viable against the DMR and BR.- Add back in the different Heavy Weapons (ie: Missile Pod, Flamethrower)Most importantly make the alien weapons feel like actual alien weapons. I don’t want Covenant and Promethean weapons that function almost identically to the human counter parts. 343 flat out said that during development they focus tested with CoD players and made the alien weapons more human like because the CoD players complained. I say, screw that, if 343 wants to make Halo feel more Sci-fi then make the guns feel like sci-fi weapons.

<div></div>- Take out of the Suppressor as well, or at least change it so it doesn’t overlap in functionality with the SMG.- Add the Grenade Launcher back in. The Sticky Detonator never really felt like it had a place in Halo.- Add back in the different Heavy Weapons (ie: Missile Pod, Flamethrower)I want the suppressor to feel more than the SMG.
I didn’t put the sticky detonator in, the grenade launcher is a classic weapon.
I forgot about those heavy weapons! Ya, add those in.

I would like much more forerunner weapons and some precursor weapons as legendary weapons.

I’d like to see new forerunner weapons and vehicles

I’ll say that the brute shot, odst silenced smg, and classic weapons now are in a league of their own. But let’s get awesome forerunner weapons and stuff, maybe a musket just for fun

I’d love the needle rifle back, I loved that thing (may be in a minority here). Just more satisfying than the DMR because the enemies blew up in a beautiful cloud of pink epicness

> 2724275667463138;4:
> - Replace the Beam Rifle with the Focus Rifle
> Most importantly make the alien weapons feel like actual alien weapons. I don’t want Covenant and Promethean weapons that function almost identically to the human counter parts. 343 flat out said that during development they focus tested with CoD players and made the alien weapons more human like because the CoD players complained. I say, screw that, if 343 wants to make Halo feel more Sci-fi then make the guns feel like sci-fi weapons.

I like the Focus Rifle. A fully-automatic Sniper Rifle is a very unique idea.

If they bring it back in replacement of the Beam Rifle though, they need to:

• Increase the damage a lot (but a slightly higher TTK than hitting two quick body shots with the Sniper Rifle.)
  • Make the beam ‘thinner’ so it is harder to connect.
  • Make the beam overheat extremely fast. It will ruin Snipers via de-scoping if it fires an extremely long burst.
  • A headshot multiplier (connect a burst to the head and it kills in 0.3 seconds.)

> 2535460843083983;10:
> > 2724275667463138;4:
> > - Replace the Beam Rifle with the Focus Rifle
> > Most importantly make the alien weapons feel like actual alien weapons. I don’t want Covenant and Promethean weapons that function almost identically to the human counter parts. 343 flat out said that during development they focus tested with CoD players and made the alien weapons more human like because the CoD players complained. I say, screw that, if 343 wants to make Halo feel more Sci-fi then make the guns feel like sci-fi weapons.
>
>
>
>
> I like the Focus Rifle. A fully-automatic Sniper Rifle is a very unique idea.
>
> If they bring it back in replacement of the Beam Rifle though, they need to:
> - Increase the damage a lot (but a slightly higher TTK than hitting two quick body shots with the Sniper Rifle.)
> - Make the beam ‘thinner’ so it is harder to connect.
> - Make the beam overheat extremely fast. It will ruin Snipers via de-scoping if it fires an extremely long burst.
> - A headshot multiplier (connect a burst to the head and it kills in 0.3 seconds.)

I agree.

Focus rifle was pretty crappy. I’d prefer the Sentinel Beam which worked a lot better.

OT:

I agree with most of the OP’s list, except for a few things.

• Remove either the Pistol or the DMR. It doesn’t matter which one, just pick one. The humans have 3 scoped precision weapons, they don’t need all of them. The BR is obviously going to stay because it’s a fan favorite and it’s the only 3 round burst weapon in Halo. The pistol was only really ever iconic in CE, and the way it works now makes it a pretty generic weapon that won’t really be missed if gone. The DMR is just another human rifle that clutters the human sandbox.

• Same deal with the brute shot/concussion rifle. Unless there’s a way to distinguish the two, we don’t need both. I’d prefer the brute shot, but if brutes aren’t even going to be in the campaign, there isn’t really a point. If both were in, their traits would have to differ. For the brute shot, have it do more damage on infantry, and give it a melee bonus for it’s big blade. For the concussion rifle, have it do more damage on vehicles, including the ability to flip them over more easily.

• I’m sorry, but the grenade launcher, dmr, and plasma repeater are not classic weapons. The grenade launcher could be considered an innovative weapon, but not a classic. The dmr is just another boring rifle. And the plasma repeater was utter garbage. At least the storm rifle is more efficient at killing, even if it feels like an AR clone.

-I’m also going to say no to the ODST smg since we’ve essentially already got it with H5’s RDS smg. If the standard smg was normal (without a sight) then I’d be ok with it, but adding a silencer to a weapon in Halo doesn’t do much for the user since motion tracker’s display motion, not weapon fire.

How about a Promie version of the Revenant? That would be dank

I would like to have some sort of needler machine gun. Shoots non tracking needles at a velocity a little less than the needle rifle. Holds 50 shots per mag with 4 mags. Higher base damage than needler/needle rifle but requires 16 hits for supercombine. No headshot mechanic. Rate of fire between AR and SAW. Short to mid range due to increased spread and velocity drop off beyond certain distance, somewhere between storm rifle and brute spiker

Need more needler weapons!

I agree about the idea of air ( hornet or falcon )or aquatic veichles.

by classic i mean the guns from the game they were introduced.

promethean, covenant and unsc air vehicles would be neat

also, being able to use fists in custom games would be great for machinimas and will create new game types. for instance, in the hunger games, it would avoid spawn kills and give people a chance

for flood mode maybe
1.Spore pod grenades
2.calcium needler
3.And finally for flood mode a cool video for the start of the game would be nice

for PVP

1. Needler rifle
  2. plasma rifle
  3. spike grenades
  4. bubble shield/armor lock
  5. duel wielding energy swords would be a nice feature
  6. Pelicans/Phantoms/spirit/.ETC
  7. more Promethean/forunner weapons
  8. Honor Guard Pike

FORERUNNER TANK!!!