Halo 5/Waypoint Level Up

I somehow leveled up to SR2 in Halo 5 without actually playing the game at all.
Are you able to level up in Halo 5 by only using Waypoint? Is this normal?

Your spartan company probably completed a few commendations. You get xp if your company completes commendations even if you have never played H5

> 2535458343546382;1:
> I somehow leveled up to SR2 in Halo 5 without actually playing the game at all.
> Are you able to level up in Halo 5 by only using Waypoint? Is this normal?

If you are a member of a Spartan Company. You can obtain xp from reaching commendation milestones which can be done if at least 1 member of the Spartan Company plays Halo 5 multiplayer.

> 2535469120778295;3:
> > 2535458343546382;1:
> > I somehow leveled up to SR2 in Halo 5 without actually playing the game at all.
> > Are you able to level up in Halo 5 by only using Waypoint? Is this normal?
>
> If you are a member of a Spartan Company. You can obtain xp from reaching commendation milestones which can be done if at least 1 member of the Spartan Company plays Halo 5 multiplayer.

Nice

> 2533274794684102;2:
> Your spartan company probably completed a few commendations. You get xp if your company completes commendations even if you have never played H5

Yeah. I played a lot of Halo 5, then my stats were reset to zero, and I couldn’t get them back. My Gold account expired and I didn’t replace it, so the only xp I’ve gotten since then are from my Spartan Company.