Halo 5 watershed

Why is halo 5 effected by watershed?

I can’t access Halowaypoint or halo 5 services between 7:30am and 9pm.

Im not even sure what this whole watershed thing is cause it just happened a few days ago and all my searching online hasn’t came up with any info.

What? What do you mean by “watershed” here? Because the definition of the word I know has nothing to do with internet and forums?

Not sure what watershed means in your context, but it sounds like it might be an issue on your end.

There’s a company called Watershed Distillery near me that makes the best gin I’ve ever had. Is Four Peel Gin preventing you from accessing Waypoint and Halo 5? Lol

Because I too am confused at your topic. I thought you had mistyped it but then I saw watershed a few times and realized it had to be intentional.

> 2727626560040591;3:
> Not sure what watershed means in your context, but it sounds like it might be an issue on your end.

I thought watershed was a general definition for things only being available at certain times like here in the uk watershed means that certain things can’t be on to till a certain time. Though I think this is the cause I’m not sure how because I would of had to of turn it on my self.

Except unlike webpages that are clearly blocked because it goes to a blocked page. Halowaypoint just doesn’t load.

Oh, I never heard that word being used in that way so it might be a different country thing. With your problem, the only times WP doesn’t load for me is when there is something wrong with their servers or during a HCS tourney when they get too much traffic. I’m not very tech savvy, but it’s most likely something on your end like I mentioned earlier which isn’t letting the site load.

Are any other websites affected? Something like that generally means your router / modem has some kind of parental restrictions activated on it. Check your settings and see if anything like that has been set up

> 2533274813317074;7:
> Are any other websites affected? Something like that generally means your router / modem has some kind of parental restrictions activated on it. Check your settings and see if anything like that has been set up

It’s was set by offcom regulations aparantly. The whole of the U.K. Should be getting family safe settings as default.

Waypoint seems to be in a grey area of not being classified as safe or not but it seems to get kind of blocked by not loading any thing.

Probably need to go check on your ISP account, there should be a way to either turn off traffic management or adjust it. Every ISP will be different, so in some cases it could mean calling them up. Don’t really think there’s anything else that can be done (besides maybe switching dns to Google or something)

In Britain the watershed refers to the a point in time when much maturer content can be shown on TV e.g. after 9PM. The watershed in geographical terms separates two drainage basins at the source of a river. So either precipitation falls in one drainage basin or the other thanks to the watershed.

Oh and there should be a way to unblock things on the router. If you go on to your service providers website there should be a my account option where you can customise your block/unblock websites.

> 2533274972430429;10:
> In Britain the watershed refers to the a point in time when much maturer content can be shown on TV e.g. after 9PM. The watershed in geographical terms separates two drainage basins at the source of a river. So either precipitation falls in one drainage basin or the other thanks to the watershed.
>
> Oh and there should be a way to unblock things on the router. If you go on to your service providers website there should be a my account option where you can customise your block/unblock websites.

That’s interesting, never heard of the term until now (in the US)