Halo 5 Warzone matchmaking and ect

For the most part Halo 5’s matchmaking is fine. However every 3rd or 4th game, one of our party members will get a black screen, even though they were matching with us, when we get into game they dont appear on the scoreboard and on their screen its black, as if the game was starting. Please fix this its annoying. Really annoying.

The black screen has been around for a while now. Just dashboard if that happens.

If the enemy team has captured all the bases and has trapped you in your base the only thing you can do is put camo on and try and claim one of their bases.

The blackscreen issue is caused by using one of the voices from the VoW pack. If you switch back to Palmer it shouldn’t happen anymore.

> 2533274950162674;3:
> The blackscreen issue is caused by using one of the voices from the VoW pack. If you switch back to Palmer it shouldn’t happen anymore.

Oh really. I didn’t know this. It’s funny I have exuberant equipped, yet I have turned down announcers. I will have to turn Palmer back on :frowning:

> 2533274950162674;3:
> The blackscreen issue is caused by using one of the voices from the VoW pack. If you switch back to Palmer it shouldn’t happen anymore.

Thankyou for that. I do own the VoW pack, finally i can resolve the bloody issue.

Well really 343 needs to resolve the issue, since we paid extra for the voices.