Halo 5 Warzone bug/glitch

That a few hours ago I jumped into a game of Warzone so nothing new or special, then I started to notice my whole team are still using the default loadout? being Assault rifle and Magnum… I was already at REQ level 5 and I still could not equip a battle rifle or in fact anything! I kept hearing the reject noise and the funny part is…

The whole game both us and the enemy team could not spawn or get anything from the REQ system the entire game! so literally just a casual Warzone game just with Assault Rifles and Magnums :smiley:

Hopefully I can save the theater file and record it somehow, because it did happen :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s a weird bug, I’ve never encountered that before.

> 2603643534586909;2:
> That’s a weird bug, I’ve never encountered that before.

It was something new to me as well but I doubt it`ll ever happen again, just a really rare bug :stuck_out_tongue:

Happened to me before also. The whole game was just ARs and Magnums and it was pretty fun. It just said REQs couldn’t be accessed or something, problem with servers I think

> 2533274918312892;4:
> Happened to me before also. The whole game was just ARs and Magnums and it was pretty fun. It just said REQs couldn’t be accessed or something, problem with servers I think

Have to admit it is funny :smiley:

> 2533274919563696;1:
> That a few hours ago I jumped into a game of Warzone so nothing new or special, then I started to notice my whole team are still using the default loadout? being Assault rifle and Magnum… I was already at REQ level 5 and I still could not equip a battle rifle or in fact anything! I kept hearing the reject noise and the funny part is…
>
> The whole game both us and the enemy team could not spawn or get anything from the REQ system the entire game! so literally just a casual Warzone game just with Assault Rifles and Magnums :smiley:
>
> Hopefully I can save the theater file and record it somehow, because it did happen :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve played well over 400 games and it’s happen to me at least a dozen times. That small area where you press " Y" can’t be accessed cuz it continues to load and never stops. So yur basically stuck with yur starting weapons. Does feel good when you win though. Hehe.

> 2533274807651298;6:
> > 2533274919563696;1:
> > That a few hours ago I jumped into a game of Warzone so nothing new or special, then I started to notice my whole team are still using the default loadout? being Assault rifle and Magnum… I was already at REQ level 5 and I still could not equip a battle rifle or in fact anything! I kept hearing the reject noise and the funny part is…
> >
> > The whole game both us and the enemy team could not spawn or get anything from the REQ system the entire game! so literally just a casual Warzone game just with Assault Rifles and Magnums :smiley:
> >
> > Hopefully I can save the theater file and record it somehow, because it did happen :stuck_out_tongue:
>
>
> I’ve played well over 400 games and it’s happen to me at least a dozen times. That small area where you press " Y" can’t be accessed cuz it continues to load and never stops. So yur basically stuck with yur starting weapons. Does feel good when you win though. Hehe.

Oh it was finished loading haha, we were able to pick stuff in the REQ system but when we clicked an item to spawn or to equip, nothing happened :stuck_out_tongue: but still hehe very fun and painful to play :smiley:

You notice the screen too after the game? Your Spartan is in a different stance and also you don’t get ANY Req points? That part is painful :confused:

> 2533274807651298;8:
> You notice the screen too after the game? Your Spartan is in a different stance and also you don’t get ANY Req points? That part is painful :confused:

The connecting to server screen, yeah, I have had that before and it does suck.

> 2533274919563696;1:
> That a few hours ago I jumped into a game of Warzone so nothing new or special, then I started to notice my whole team are still using the default loadout? being Assault rifle and Magnum… I was already at REQ level 5 and I still could not equip a battle rifle or in fact anything! I kept hearing the reject noise and the funny part is…
>
> The whole game both us and the enemy team could not spawn or get anything from the REQ system the entire game! so literally just a casual Warzone game just with Assault Rifles and Magnums :smiley:
>
> Hopefully I can save the theater file and record it somehow, because it did happen :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve had this happen. I’d select a loadout e.g. weapon, vehicle etc. and the loadout screen would hang. I couldn’t exit, spawn, nothing. I had to wait for it to actually time out and put me back into the game, and I wouldn’t even have the loadout/s I selected, just whatever I last had.

I’ve also noticed a bug where it would show, for instance, the Spire, Fortress, armory, or Garage as being partially captured by the enemy, even though you clearly wiped everyone out in the area. I’ve also noticed where it said 1 person still remaining, and there was nobody around and no teammates were dying/ being shot at. There must be an exploit or glitch where you can hide in a wall or something.

Yeah I keep getting that

And lots of lag when I jump

And I hate when people use aim bot

This happens to me when the game cant retrieve my REQ data.

> 2533274810868516;14:
> And I hate when people use aim bot

I really really doubt aim bot is a hack that is already been used now, I`v never seen one but haha :stuck_out_tongue:

I get it a lot but normally not every one is effected.

I wish every one was effected just so the game wasn’t so unbalanced having no reqs to use.

> 2533274962122285;17:
> I get it a lot but normally not every one is effected.
>
> I wish every one was effected just so the game wasn’t so unbalanced having no reqs to use.

They were in my game haha :stuck_out_tongue:

It`s funny it feels like big team slayer but with no REQs

It happened to me in Warzone Assault. We lost because attacks would not suicide into the core, even though it was such a golden opportunity. 5 bum rushes is all it takes.