Halo 5 Voices of War Pack Missing

So, my friend and I are game sharing on Xbox. We both bought our own copies of Halo 5, but when he buys something I don’t have, I get it (if it’s digital).

Anyway, he bought the Voices Of War REQ pack and it downloaded on his Xbox. It downloaded for me as well and I thought I received it as well. I did not.

I tried to purchase it on my own and it’s completely missing. Xbox thinks I bought it but Halo 5 knows I didn’t so now I can’t get the Voices of War pack at all.

Because VoW is a req pack, it can’t be shared across multiple accounts like normal DLC. It’s directly tied to the purchasing account.

Not sure why you are unable to purchase it yourself. Haven’t heard of that being an issue. Risk of gamesharing, perhaps. Have you tried buying it from your console through Halo 5, console through Xbox Store, or through the Microsoft Store website?

try uninstalling the dlc file off your console, then go back and see if you can purchase it using your account.

> 2533274817408735;2:
> Not sure why you are unable to purchase it yourself. Haven’t heard of that being an issue. Risk of gamesharing, perhaps. Have you tried buying it from your console through Halo 5, console through Xbox Store, or through the Microsoft Store website?

^ this is the way to go. It’s a weird thing with game sharing - the store will see that you have the extra DLC installed so won’t let you buy it, but there’s no licence check done. If you visit the store on the website or mobile app you will be able to buy it from there.

REQ packs are tied to your account hence why you have to buy a separate copy